I need to do some more extreme filtering (described below) of my mail. I
know that exim will do the job, and I've compile and installed it.
However, the configuration is more complex that I wished, and I'm
wondering if there's a package or something that will make it easier to
set up. Or maybe there's an easier way to do this:

My daughter shares my ISP account with a separate alias. She is
installed as a separate user on my Linux system. When I fetch the mail
for myself, her mail comes along with it, and I want to filter her
messages (based on various rules) so that when she logs in, she can get
just her mail from /var/spool/mail/her-username.

I really need help on this, because I had a very good system for this
in Windows, and she's not very happy about the lack of it in Linux.
-- 
Lane
____ 
Lane Lester / Madison County, Georgia USA
Getting where I want to go with Linux...

Reply via email to