If you replaced corel with mandrake...then upon finishing the
install...it should of gave you the option
installing lilo...then....so it should already have been replaced...but
to make sure...
boot your new mandrake Linux...and go into drakconfig...and pullup
linuxconfig..
.inside that, is a way to edit or change boot options
Lane Lester wrote:
> I replaced Corel Linux with Mandrake 7.0 on my office system. Corel's
> LILO is still in the MBR, and I'd like to replace it with Mandrake's.
> However, I need for it to continue to offer Win 98 as a boot option.
> I presume that Mandrake's LILO provides a menu of choices, as does
> Corel's.
>
> If the instructions are simple, would you please provide them, or
> point me to the appropriate docs.
>
> Lane
> ----
> Lane Lester / Madison County, Georgia USA
> ----
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ# 7110071
HomePage:
http://kwg.virtualave.net/kwg
http://kompukit.dyndns.org
(personal webserver,does NOT run 24/7)