Linux Mandrake is not initializing my Intel PRO/100+ Management Adapter.

At the first boot up after install it did not initialize...I get a message saying it failed.

Lothar showed the card as being configured already, and the card was set to ppp1 with the eepro100 modules in Network Configuration.  After the first boot.

I have since downloaded and installed the Intel drivers for this card but they are not showing up after I  followed the install procedures, but they do show up in the conf.modules file.

The module for this card according to Intel is e100.o.

This system is not meant as a server but is on an NT LAN with a T1 link to the Internet using Static IP addresses.  What would you suggest?

So sayth the Zorch!

The-Zorch Sci-Fi & Fantasy Ezine
  << Under Development >>
 http://www.the-zorch.com

       I Internet  Authors
  Visit the site and  sign up!!!

Reply via email to