On Wed, 01 Mar 2000, you wrote:
> 
> What? Did I subscribe toa french linux mailing list? Oh darn....;)
>   ----- Original Message ----- 
>   From: Xavier Fromant 
>   To: Yannick Richard ; Th�r�se Le Goasduff ; Support Linux ; snoopy ; Sandy ; 
>Romuald Arban ; Nicolas Quentin ; Nicolas Lacoste ; Marc Mignard ; Kaneda San ; 
>J�r�me Courat ; Guirec Audousset ; Eric Fromant ; Emmanuel Chong ; Christophe 
>Vassallo ; Charles Mourad Jaber ; Catherine Allioux ; Carine Saince ; Benjamin 
>Guglielmi ; B�atrice Collette ; Anthony Audibert 
>   Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 6:21 PM
>   Subject: [newbie] VIRUS la preuve...
> 
> 
>   Voici la preuve de ce que j'avais avanc�. Merci les serveurs de mails qui veillent 
>sur le traffic :-)))
> 
>   Xavier Fromant
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

I, in fact, did receive one of the "pretty park" emails he was referring to
but, as it's a well known one,  deleted it without opening.

I though Mandrake originated in France and I bought my first two Mandrake CDs
there.

Vive le Mandrake 7.02

-- 
Regards

John the Nadger

http://mklinux.cjb.net

http://www.nadger.uklinux.net
 

Reply via email to