COM1 for mouse??  That's for a printer, usually.
----- Original Message -----
From: Antonio Noronha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 1:42 AM
Subject: [newbie] HELP!! THE INSTALLATION DON'T WORK


PLEASE

I just bought the MANDRAKE 7.0 and when the
installation begins he does't recognizes my mouse.
I can let the installation go on because I can select
some things using TAB ( like chose the partition in
what linux will be installed ).

My computer is a K6, 124Mb ram, 1 HD 1GB Maxtor (
where the linux will be installed ), and 1 quantum
fireball 2.4 GB.

Windows and other linux versions recognizes the maouse
at com1 /dev/tty0 as a old logitech serial mouse, but
my MANDRAKE 7.0 don't, even when I choose the expert
option of installation and set the com1 as used by a
mouse.
PPPLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE how can I fix this???

Best Regards
Antonio

=====
Antonio Luiz Oliveira de Noronha
Nucleo de Estudos em Qu�mica Medicinal - NEQUIM
Chemistry Departament - DQ
Federal University of Minas Gerais - UFMG
Belo Horizonte, MG
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com

Reply via email to