Piero....sure.  There's the good old 'supermount --help' and the
standard 'man supermount' (/usr/man/man8/supermount.8.bz2).

Alan


Piero Caracciolo wrote:
> 
> At 18:04 03/03/00 -0800, you wrote:
> 
> Yes, Alan, supermount works also with my cdroms. But did you find any dox
> about it?
> 
> >Piero....yep, same here with the ls-120.  But my zip 100, my
> >cdrom, and my two floppys (1.44 & 1.2) all work just fine with
> >supermount.
> >
> >Alan
> >
> >
> >Piero Caracciolo wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm also puzeld with supermount.
> >> The fstab entries, automatically made when you install Linux, look
> >> meaningless; and thy do not work with my LS-120 device. And, worst then
> >> all, you can't find any useful man page about it.
> >> I also just replaced it with a classic fstab entry.
> >> Pitty, because it seems to be interesting.
> >>
> >> At 03:40 02/03/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >> >     I'm totally new with this supermount-thing (installed Mandrake for
> the
> >> >first time last night,,actually its my first Linux install ever) and I
> find
> >> >it very confusing. My box seems to have a big problem with my JAZZ-drive
> >> >because of this feature. (CD-ROM and floppy are allright).  I couldn't
> boot
> >> >in linux if I had my Jazz switched on..
> >> >When I checked fstab, I found this supermount-feature very confusing. Can
> >> >anyone explain how to get my Jazz working?   Jornt   ----------
> >> >From:  Alan Shoemaker[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> >> >Reply To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> >Sent:  01 March 2000 19:56
> >> >To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> >Subject:       Re: [newbie] Supermount Unhappines     I find it to not
> have
> >> >  Stick a cdrom or floppy in,
> >> >click on the desktop icon and a bunch of icons appear in a
> >> >  Navigate the window just like any other part of the
> >> >  So, I like it thus far.   Alan
> >> >  Lane Lester wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> Am I the only one who finds supermount troublesome? The behavior was too
> >> >> strange to try to remember, but it's out of my fstab now!
> >> >> --
> >> >> Lane
> >> >> ----
> >> >> Lane Lester / Madison County, Georgia USA
> >> >> ----
> >> >> Getting where I want to be with Linux...
> >> Piero Caracciolo
> >> 54, rue de Bourgogne
> >> 75007 Paris - France
> >
> >
> Piero Caracciolo
> 54, rue de Bourgogne
> 75007 Paris - France

Reply via email to