"Pittman, Merle" wrote:
> Probably wiped out/messed up the ".kde" directory in your $home directory.
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: R.Ilker Gokhan [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> > Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 12:20 PM
> > To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
> > Subject: [newbie] KDE's buttons and shourtcuts dont work...
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't know what I have done but now, My KDE's buttons and shortcuts
> > don't
> > work. I reinstalled KDE's rpm. But nothing changed. I can use "Execute
> > command ", "display properties", "logout" etc.. I have Mandrake 6.0.
> >
> > Does anyone know how I can fix it...
> > Thanks in advance...
> >
> > Ilker Gokhan
> > Project Leader
> > NDM
> > Istanbul
I think the fix is to delete (or better just rename) the $home/.kde.share
file. A new one will be created when you restart KDE and you should be good
as new.
Gene