Paul wrote:
I had the same trouble deciphering k3b.  One day I
simply double-clicked on the .iso and the right screen
popped up in k3b and a dvd was born after I pushed the
burn button.

On the downside, it didn't work, but several were
complaining about the dvd iso at the time so I attributed
it to that.

The 4 cdrom set I used to set up 2007 were burnt using
the same process and worked fine.

Right, then. I'll get the CD-iso's also and see what that brings.
Thanks for the tip!

Paul

for me, rather than mess around downloading the whole distro, you can get the boot.iso and install that way, thus downloading everything you want to install, as it installs

--
reg. Linux User 167806
webhome http://ed-tharp.is-a-geek.org