On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 21:47:03 +0000
Len Lawrence wrote:

> So how did you install claws at all?  Since moving to 2007 I have
> been unable to install either sylpheed or sylpheed-claws.  For the
> latter urpmi gives unable to install because of unsatisfied
> libetpan.so.6 - I could not find an installable version of that
> anywhere.  Have to get used to Thunderbird I guess.

He got the rpms from my site.

Bad luck for you is that my 2007.0 system is i586.

I run cooker on the 64bit system I built and gave to myself as an Xmas
present.

You are already using CVS which is what I use here.
I can send you the spec files I use if you want to build it as rpms.

    Charles

--
A couch is as good as a chair.