----- Original Message ----
From: Jayant Ogale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: linux mandriva forum <newbie@mandrivalinux.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 10:36:28 AM
Subject: [newbie] querry for mandriva usb flash drive

 _filtered {margin:2cm;}
P {margin-bottom:0.21cm;}

Hi friends,

i am planning to buy
mandriva usb flash drive. But before that i want to get my doubts
cleared. I had written this mail to mandriva, but i have received no
response from them.

1] will this flash drive
support all my internal and periferal hardware like

               a] HD audio
soft V 92 data fax\modem with smart CP

               b] scanner
– hp scanjet 3200

               c] printer
epson – lq 1050

               d]will my
wireless lan card get configured automatically?

if not, what am i supposed
to do?

----cjs post----
if all these hardware devices are linux compatible, yes
----end of post----

2] if this flash drive is
writeable, there is a possibility of deletion of some software by
error. Is there any back-up dvd or partition provided with it?

----cjs post----
im not sure if the flash drive allows writing to teh disk (if i recall, it
does), but if you were to accidentally delete a system file, then you would
probably have to send it back so they could fix it. so far to my knowledge,
there is no back up for the thumb drive yet
----end of post----

3] how are we supposed to
get root access on this?

4] is there a facility to
install this o.s. on hard disc?

Thanks,

jayant

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545367____________________________________________________
Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com