I run Sorcerer GNU Linux, which is a source based distribution, and had
to compile the kernel.  I saw that and set it to my screen size
(1600x1200) so I don't think that is it.  But I can live with the
relative positioning.  I am just happy to have both it and my TrackMan
working at the sime time correctly.

Wonder if it is because I have a mouse as well or because it is not the
core pointer?

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook