Funding is not an issue. Its just that I am only starting to be an
individual contributor and don't know too many others who may be really
interested. So, I am unsure at the moment how I can drive this and to what
result - thats the part I would like to put some imagination into over a
couple days. Of course, if there are other folks in Chicagoland who are
willing to work together, then, it will become easier.

Great to know that you went from cold to wet! :-) just kidding :-) I have
never been to Seattle, but I have friends who live there, whom I hope to
visit someday soon.

Best,
Sachin Dole

President  |  Genvega Inc.  |  www.genvega.com  |  tel: 630.290.2561