I am using command line tool now. I followed this guide https://gitlab.com/
csoriano/flatpak-dev-cli
 Running this command: source flatpak-dev-cli/setup-flatpak-dev.sh nautilus
nautilus/org.gnome.Nautilus.json
gives error which says error: GPG verification enabled, but no signatures
found (use gpg-verify=false in remote config to disable)

I can't find a way to add GPG in Gitlab. I read its documentation but i
think they have now depreciated that feature.

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 11:08 PM, Carlos Soriano Sanchez <csori...@redhat.com