MSGID: 111:4150/103 2a8f83b7
CHRS: IBMPC 2
PID: ALLFIX+ 6.00.18 FEEEE3E3
 Today, Sunday mo-15-01, The Red Eye BBS (111:4150/103) received the
 following files.

 Area : DDSBBS          Comment : DDS: Miscellaneous BBS Software/Utilities
 EWHODX10.ZIP    16,472 +-----------| pcmicro presents |-----------+ |
                                                          | |        -==
                        Whos Online Deluxe ==-        | |          version
                        1.0 for EleBBS          | |
                                        | | Replaces the internal W
 16,472      bytes in 1   file(s)

 Area : DDSDOORS        Comment : DDS: BBS Doors and Games
 ANGL08W.ZIP    159,688 A.N.G.E.L. Doorkit for Delphi 5! 0.8Beta Atlantis
                        Network Game Engine Library for BBS door
                        development. Create Windows based doors with
                        internal telnet! Easily port DOS based doors to
                        Windows. See FILE_ID.DIZ for more info! By Jimmy
                        Rose & Andy Stewa
 DROM15B2.ZIP   329,552 DreamROM v1.5b2 - The ULTIMATE CDRom Door!
                        +-----------[ DreamROM v1.5b2 ]-----------+
                        April 11, 2001 Public Beta 2       The ULTIMATE
                        CDRom Access Door!      Let your callers browse your
                        CDs,   download from online CDs,  and request
                        from
 ISA0993A.ZIP   315,006 -> InterStellar Annihilation v0.993a <- ISA is back
                        and TayNik Software has it!
                        ---------------------------------------- This
                        classic  multi-bbs   online   game features
                        Multi-BBS Attack, send messages and  work with
                        people  from other BBS's when
 804,246     bytes in 3   file(s)

 Total of 820,718 in 4 file(s)

 File requests are welcome 22 hrs per day, from 06:00-04:00 EST.

 FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.

 Thanks, Kevin (Using ALLFIX v6.00 build 18, "Simply the Best")

... The public is wonderfully tolerant.  It forgives everything except genius.

---
 * Origin: Could I borrow a diskette?  (111:4150/103)