MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b7471b2
 Today, Tuesday the 20-11-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 G7CHGHVL.ZIP 1,620,947 HIGH-VELOCITY PAINTBALL -
                        ARCADE/ACTION/WINDOWS
                        High-Velocity Paintball is an online
                        multi-player paintball experience Join
                        tournaments and play against other people
                        for the right to be called the best or
                        play in various games to earn money and
                        upgrade your equipment. You don t need to
                        wear a mask to be a part of this
                        paintball experience so join up and play
                        against other players from all over the
                        globe

 >Area  : G_AMIGA.DE     : GamesNet: AMIGA Demos of Games
 AFAJMPNR.ZIP   194,960 JUMPNRUN DEMO GAME WORKING IN PROGRESS
 194,960     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_BIGDEM.W     : GamesNet: Playable Windows 95 Demos >10 MB
 D0AR2959.ZIP 60,462,56 RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN MULTIPLAYER
                        TEST 2 - ACTION/WIN95/98
                        Official Product Description Wolfenstein.
                        Even now it s enough to send shivers of
                        delight down the spines of veteran gamers
                        everywhere. Now it s time to return to
                        the bowels of the Third Reich to do
                        battle with the forces of the occult.
                        Based on the Quake III engine Return to
                        Castle Wolfenstein is a non-stop fast
                        paced action experience as B.J.Blazkowicz
                        faces the horrifying hordes of
                        super-soldiers zombies and mutants forged
                        in the evil laboratories of Heinrich
                        Himmler himself This all new test is a
                        single map that pits the Allies against
                        the Axis in a teamplay multiplayer battle
                        as they try to take control of a
                        beachfront. It contains the same map as
                        the last test but with a few fixes and a
                        few new gameplay modes. Note: If you
                        downloaded the first test this is a new
                        executable so it is not a patch to the
                        old one.
                        System requirements: PII 500 - 128MB RAM
                        - Windows 98/ME/2000/NT 4.0 with Service
                        Pack 3 - 100 fully OpenGL compliant 3-D
                        video card
 60,462,568  bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_CONS         : GamesNet: GameConsole infos, tips & hints
 C20CPCMV.ZIP     8,165 CAPCOM VS. SNK - VFINAL
                        Arcade - EX M.Bison
 C3DYTN15.ZIP     5,790 DAYTONA USA - V1.5A
                        Arcade - Track Guide
 C7CTKN11.ZIP     5,520 TEKKEN 3 - V1.1
                        PlayStation - Mokujin
 C8ECPCMV.ZIP     8,609 CAPCOM VS. SNK - VFINAL
                        Arcade - Chun-Li
 CB2VRT10.ZIP     4,653 VIRTUA TENNIS - V1.0
                        Dreamcast - Secret Costumes Guide
 CBEDRG09.ZIP    18,246 DRAGON WARRIOR VII - V0.9
                        PlayStation - Monster List JIS
 50,983      bytes in 6   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.AMI     : GamesNet: Emulator for Amiga
 A69MV056.ZIP   489,436 MAME VISUAL GUIDE 0.56 ADDENDUM - PDF
                        INDEX OF ALL M.A.M.E. GAMES
 489,436     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 9x
 GDEG1303.ZIP   345,670 Gens V1.30b fr Windows
 345,670     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FAQ          : GamesNet: FAQ, Guides, Strategies
 F77ZL163.ZIP     6,224 ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME - V1.63
                        Nintendo 64 - Monster FAQ
 FAETNS.ZIP       3,065 TENNIS
                        NES - FAQ
 FB5PLSTH.ZIP     7,256 POPULOUS: THE BEGINNING
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Strategy Guide
 FBETPG12.ZIP     8,384 TOP GEAR 3000 - V1.2
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ
 FD8TLS11.ZIP     7,692 TALES OF DESTINY II - V1.1
                        PlayStation - Craymel Artes FAQ
 FDCGRN13.ZIP    21,626 GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 - V1.3
                        PlayStation2 - Rhino Tank FAQ
 54,247      bytes in 6   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F22Z7638.ZIP 4,212,174 United Airlines 80 s Livery B767-300ER
                        Photoreal textures. Original aircraft
                        design by Project Opensky. Paint design
                        by Mike Baumann. No duplication of any
                        kind permitted. Any comments should be
                        directed to my e-mail address located in
                        the read-me text. Not for commercial
                        sale. Not affiliated with or endorsed by
                        United Airlines. Not for commercial sale.
                        Not affiliated with or endorsed by United
                        Airlines.
 F4CSRM90.ZIP 3,854,056 FS2000 Pro U.S. Army Beechcraft C-90 US
                        Army Beechcraft C-90. Model for FS2000
                        Pro only. Full moving parts including
                        cabin door The King Air C-90 was used as
                        a VIP short hop transfer plane until the
                        bigger faster King Air 200 C-12A was
                        requisitioned. Model designed byTomohito
                        UNAYAMA as UNAMAN Dynamics by Michael
                        Verlin U.S. Army repaint by Scott
                        Thompson. U.S. Army repaint by Scott
                        Thompson.
 F64WHSP2.ZIP   446,241 FS2000 - Eastern Airlines 727-200
                        WHISPERJET 2.0 - from E.Diaz s enhanced
                        model. Features: moving T-Tail elevator
                        slats gear flaps ailerons - w/external
                        wing view. Repaint by J. Waters. FS2000 -
                        Eastern Airlines 727-200 WHISPERJET 2.0 -
                        from E.Diaz s enhanced model. Features:
                        moving T-Tail elevator slats gear flaps
                        ailerons - w/external wing view. Repaint
                        by J. Waters.
 F98TB737.ZIP 1,490,591 FS2000 Aircraft TEA ITALY 1992 B737-300
                        This is a Boeing 737-300 in the new
                        paintscheme of TEA ITALY.Photorealistic
                        textures have been used wherever
                        possible.Model features fully animated
                        control surfaces and landing gear with
                        complete textures for night lighting.
                        Original aircraft Mauricio Vascoti Air
                        file Bob Boudoin repaint and mods by
                        MASSIMO GRASSI. Bob Boudoin repaint and
                        mods by MASSIMO GRASSI.
 10,003,062  bytes in 4   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.S     : GamesNet: FS Scenery
 F17V0150.ZIP 3,208,127 FS2000 Scenery of Marambio s Base
                        Argentine Airforce in the Antartic
                        Continent Wonderful complete and photo
                        realistic scenery of Antartic Continent.
                        Developer by VisionReal Freeware Froup.
                        Full Navaids icebergs an much more.-
                        Developer by VisionReal Freeware Froup.
                        Full Navaids icebergs an much more.-
 FC5STZ10.ZIP 2,231,522 USITool v1.0 Full installation USITool is
                        a brand new FREEWARE scenery installation
                        tool for FS2000. It is based on a common
                        and very easy to use step-by-step wizard
                        platform. A scenery-install-file .SIF
                        tells the program how to install the
                        scenery. USITool reads the commands in
                        the SIF-file and guides you through some
                        easy steps to a successful installation.
                        Made by Arnt Helge Haaland. installation.
                        Made by Arnt Helge Haaland.

 >Area  : G_INFO         : GamesNet: Infos
 GN011116.ZIP    17,893 GamesNet InfoFile KW 46/2001
 17,893      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_LINUX.MI     : GamesNet. LINUX Misc.
 LFDXFR10.ZIP   386,657 AXFRM 1.0 - DemoWare
                        The Atlas Text Transformer aXform
                        generates custom documents that depend on
                        the data of input fields. Features
                        include the following. XML based input
                        Sustitution of data fields Reuse of
                        prebuilt parts Conditional text blocks
                        Multiple output streams for the same
                        input 1.The aXfrm engine takes prospect
                        data as XML. 2.The engine use the
                        specified templates to produce documents
                        for each prospects 3.Each template
                        provides for a start and finish block
                        that can wrap all the prospects. 4.The
                        output documents are further rendered by
                        other programs as neccessary.
                        Orig.: aXfrm.tar.gz
 386,657     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PDA.PILO     : GamesNet: PDA PalmPilot related games
 349HTW24.ZIP   103,378 HOT WORM 2.4 - ShareWare
                        In this game each time a bug is eaten the
                        worm grows. Try and move the worm around
                        the board without letting it run into
                        itself or the walls. Note: This game now
                        supports color and GamePad.
 38FVLF16.ZIP    31,770 EVIL UFOS 1.6 - ShareWare
                        Ever thought of becoming an evil alien
                        dreaming of conquering the Earth Now you
                        ve got the chance By controlling an alien
                        UFO conquer the earth and try not to be
                        blown up with the missiles of those
                        foolish humans. This game includes five
                        episodes.
 3CDTRN13.ZIP    49,919 TRON 1.3 - ShareWare
                        Tron is considered an action game but it
                        could be classified as a logic game as
                        well. It requires visual thinking and
                        fast reactions. This version supports
                        devices with dial jog Sony Handera
                        Kyocera and Samsung .
 185,067     bytes in 3   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PDA.POCK     : GamesNet. PDA Pockdet PC related games
 P78BLS10.ZIP   348,120 BUBBLE SHOOTER 1.0 - ShareWare
                        Bubble Shooter is a game with simple
                        rules and great wealth of combinations
                        and strategies. The goal is to explode
                        all the bubbles before they overflow the
                        board. This game takes the best from
                        Tetris Arcanoid and Pool and adds new and
                        cool features. Note: This program
                        supports all Pocket PC devices running
                        Windows CE 3.0 or above.
 PB5BLC10.ZIP   145,990 BLACKJACK MENTOR FOR POCKETPC 1.0 -
                        ShareWare
                        If you want to win at blackjack you need
                        to know the right action for each hand
                        combination. Blackjack Mentor has three
                        modes to make the process of learning the
                        right plays fast easy and fun. This
                        application is packed with powerful
                        features such as: Self-learning drill
                        mode for biased testing of the most
                        difficult plays Table mode for viewing
                        the complete play tables Memorize mode
                        for practicing your memory of the play
                        tables Pre-programmed with basic strategy
                        tables for multi-deck single deck DAS
                        noDAS and insurance Select which plays
                        you want to be tested on and which ones
                        to exclude Available for Palm OS reg and
                        Windows platforms
 494,110     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PDA.RIM      : GamesNet: PDA RIN related games
 R87BR106.ZIP   176,609 BERRYBLOCKS 1.0.6 - DemoWare
                        This is a multi-player block puzzle game
                        for BlackBerry 950/957.
 176,609     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_SOLVE        : GamesNet: Solve, Walktrou
 S18DVL12.ZIP    27,723 DEVIL MAY CRY - V1.2
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S3DGNTLT.ZIP    11,815 GAUNTLET LEGENDS - VFINAL
                        Dreamcast - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S4EDN102.ZIP    17,353 DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION 5TH MIX - V1.02
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S52BTM01.ZIP     8,146 BATMAN: VENGEANCE - V0.1
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S73GRN20.ZIP    58,522 GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 - V2.0
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S83WNBCK.ZIP    30,157 WINBACK: COVERT OPERATIONS
                        Nintendo 64 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S8DLDR10.ZIP     8,126 EL DORADO GATE VOLUME 5 - V1.0
                        Dreamcast - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S9CJRNYT.ZIP     4,472 JOURNEY TO SILIUS
                        NES - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SA8NPLTL.ZIP    11,304 NAPPLE TALE: ARISIA IN DAYDREAM
                        Dreamcast - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SBEDV100.ZIP    24,239 DEVIL MAY CRY - V1.00
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SF1ST115.ZIP    22,672 STARFIGHTER - V1.1.5
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SFDKLN03.ZIP     9,338 KLONOA 2 - V0.3
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 233,867     bytes in 12  file(s)

 >Area  : G_STRATEGY     : GamesNet: Strategy games
 G0EGPWRT.ZIP 1,170,242 GAPWAR: TRIANGLE MADNESS -
                        STRATEGY/PUZZLE/WINDOWS
                        Gapwar: Triangle Madness is an incredibly
                        easy concept to learn but you ll find it
                        increasingly difficult to master as the
                        puzzles increase in size and the number
                        of colors in the tiles decrease. All you
                        have to do is rearrange the tiles so that
                        all the colors on the borders match.
                        Sounds easy doesn t it.
 G49LBS16.ZIP 1,280,941 LAB-16 - STRATEGY/PUZZLE/WINDOWS
                        The Goal of Lab-16 is deceptively easy.
                        Just go from a scrambled state to a state
                        where all the tiles are RED and spell out
                        PuzzlesByJoe. DOT com in order. Since
                        there are only 22 puzzles 5 training and
                        17 Labs and can be solved in a few hours
                        of very hard work by the very ambitious.
 G88VSBLR.ZIP 3,076,464 VS.BALL - ARCADE/ACTION/WINDOWS
                        vs.Ball is a great blend of fast
                        console-like action coupled with a
                        simple-yet-challenging strategy element
                        to offer a game like no other. The
                        playfield looks simple enough - brilliant
                        colorful tiles with innocent point values
                        on them ... all you have to do is match
                        like tiles to score the face value. This
                        isn t Mahjonng - you wish it were that
                        easy

 >Area  : G_TETRIS       : GamesNet: TETRIS AddOns and Clones
 GB1RCKMS.ZIP 1,517,470 RACK EM - STRATEGY/PUZZLE/WINDOWS
                        A Logical Pool game that is based on a
                        simple idea leading to complex puzzles
                        involving the simple task of lining up
                        three pool balls in a row. This might be
                        the most addicting game since Free Cell
                        and Tetris.

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 U33S2501.ZIP 2,928,732 STAR TREK STARFLEET COMMAND VOLUME II:
                        ORION PIRATES UPDATE 2.5.0.1G TO
                        2.5.0.1I

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.B     : GamesNet: Updates Big: >5 MB
 U36S2501.ZIP 21,152,90 STAR TREK STARFLEET COMMAND VOLUME II:
                        ORION PIRATES VERSION 2.5.0.1I
 U53J1301.ZIP 8,472,845 JOURNEY S END UPDATE 1.30 TO 1.33
 UDASTR11.ZIP 7,106,129 STRONGHOLD VERSION 1.1 - PATCHES
 36,731,877  bytes in 3   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.G     : GamesNet: Games Updates (dt)
 U61C2910.ZIP 2,701,741 CATAN - DAS KARTENSPIEL PATCH 29.10.2001
                        GERMAN

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org
                 http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org

 * Origin: - KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org - (111:7045/0)