MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b7e701d
 Today, Friday the 30-11-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_AMIGA.AD     : GamsNet: AMIGA Adventure/RPG games
 A0ENG052.ZIP   935,077 OANGBAND 0.5.2 - ROGUELIKE SOLO RPG
                        Req. KS1.3 1.4Mb RAM. Hard Drive
                        recommended.
 935,077     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_BOARD        : GamesNet: Board Type Games
 976RS414.ZIP   205,365 ARISTON BACKGAMMON 4.14 - ShareWare
                        So you like Backgammon I assume. After
                        all you did click on a link to get this
                        far. Are you ready for a Backgammon
                        challenge Get ready Ariston Backgammon is
                        a great game in more ways than one. First
                        off the board is arranged really nice.
                        The graphics are crisp and the layout is
                        simple to understand. If you like
                        animation you ll get your fill in this
                        game. Secondly the game really works with
                        you. Ariston Backgammon will save your
                        position. Oops you made a mistake in your
                        move No problem you can take back moves
                        How many games will let you fix up a
                        boo-boo Play against the computer or a
                        human friend it s up to you You can also
                        use the mouse or keyboard to play the
                        game. This is a nice feature because some
                        people feel more comfortable with a mouse
                        than a keyboard and vice versa. All in
                        all this is a really nice program. It s
                        quite a challenge I got beat on more than
                        one occasion. Ariston Backgammon is ready
                        to challenge YOU
 205,365     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_CHEAT        : GamesNet: Cheats
 C0D_GHST.ZIP     5,152 Ghost Recon All Access Cheats
 CBD_GHST.ZIP       359 Ghost Recon Cheat Codes
 5,511       bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_CONS         : GamesNet: GameConsole infos, tips & hints
 C09FZR01.ZIP     4,290 F-ZERO X EXPANSION KIT - V0.1
                        Nintendo 64DD - Translation Guide
 C12KN102.ZIP     9,172 KING OF FIGHTERS 2000 THE - V1.02
                        Arcade - Ramon
 C1DRKST3.ZIP     3,987 DARKSTALKERS 3
                        PlayStation - Talbain
 C2AF0953.ZIP    19,470 FINAL FANTASY III - V0.953
                        Super Nintendo - Cursed Shield Guide
 C4ACPC20.ZIP     6,065 CAPCOM VS. SNK 2 - V2.0
                        Arcade - Evil Ryu
 C4DCPC63.ZIP     8,659 CAPCOM VS. SNK 2 - V6.3
                        Arcade - Akuma
 C58SHN10.ZIP     3,174 SHINING IN THE DARKNESS - V1.0
                        Genesis - Save State Hacking Guide
 C7CDRL10.ZIP     3,297 DEAD OR ALIVE 2: HARDCORE - V1.0
                        PlayStation2 - Lei Fang
 C80DR095.ZIP    10,181 DEAD OR ALIVE 3 - V0.95
                        Xbox - Christie
 CA8PKM10.ZIP     3,794 POKEMON CARD GB2 - V1.0
                        GameBoy Color - Game Shark Codes
 CB1FNL80.ZIP    85,847 FINAL FANTASY TACTICS - V8.0
                        PlayStation - Character Setups Guide
 CBDFNL10.ZIP    10,399 FINAL FANTASY X - V1.0
                        PlayStation2 - Al Bhed Language Guide
 CCDWFW10.ZIP     7,825 WWF WRESTLEMANIA 2000 - V1.0
                        Nintendo 64 - Create-A-Wrestler Guide
 CDDMRV10.ZIP    10,669 MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 - V1.0
                        Arcade - Shuma-Gorath
 CFFST100.ZIP     4,530 STREET FIGHTER ALPHA - V1.00
                        GameBoy Color - Ken
 191,359     bytes in 15  file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 9x
 G1CK1383.ZIP   410,964 Kawaks V1.38 fr Windows CPS1/CPS2/NeoGeo
 410,964     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FAQ          : GamesNet: FAQ, Guides, Strategies
 F0FDB103.ZIP    12,643 DIABLO II: LORD OF DESTRUCTION - V1.03
                        DOS/Windows - Hell Difficulty FAQ
 F15HL104.ZIP    59,768 HALF-LIFE: COUNTERSTRIKE - V1.04
                        DOS/Windows - Real Weapons FAQ
 F22TLS19.ZIP     4,486 TALES OF DESTINY II - V1.9
                        PlayStation - Cooking FAQ
 F2BNSC11.ZIP     4,892 NASCAR THUNDER 2002 - V1.1
                        PlayStation - FAQ
 F2DSP100.ZIP     3,920 SUPER MARIO ADVANCE - V1.00
                        GameBoy Advance - NES/SNES/GBA Changes
 F5FZTY10.ZIP     3,904 ZOO TYCOON - V1.0
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ
 F61FNL06.ZIP    27,399 FINAL FANTASY TACTICS - V0.6
                        PlayStation - Straight Character
                        Challenge FAQ
 F69WCW12.ZIP     5,158 WCW BACKSTAGE ASSAULT - V1.2
                        Nintendo 64 - FAQ/Move List
 F7EF15.ZIP       8,872 FIFA 2000 - V1.5
                        PlayStation - FAQ
 F83TNS22.ZIP     7,835 TENNIS 2K2
                        Dreamcast - FAQ
 F85TN200.ZIP     7,864 TONY HAWK S PRO SKATER 3 - V2.00
                        PlayStation2 - Secrets FAQ
 F96NSC13.ZIP     3,034 NASCAR HEAT - V1.3
                        PlayStation - FAQ
 F9DTN201.ZIP    10,013 TONY HAWK S PRO SKATER 3 - V2.01
                        PlayStation2 - Secrets FAQ
 FADVLM01.ZIP    11,532 DEVIL MAY CRY - V0.1
                        PlayStation2 - Enemy FAQ
 FC0CVL10.ZIP    34,603 CIVILIZATION III - V1.0
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Strategy Guide
 FC1F2002.ZIP     5,037 FIFA 2002
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ
 FD3WFT10.ZIP     7,800 WWF ATTITUDE - V1.0
                        Nintendo 64 - Create-A-Wrestler FAQ
 FDBDRG10.ZIP     4,476 DRAGON BALL FINAL BOUT - V1.0
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Move List Portuguese
 FDCGL112.ZIP    32,327 GUILTY GEAR X - V1.12
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Move List
 FF3BLD09.ZIP    75,298 BLOODY ROAR 3 - V0.9
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Move List
 FFEWRB10.ZIP     8,504 WARIO BLAST: FEATURING BOMBERMAN - V1.0
                        GameBoy - FAQ
 339,365     bytes in 21  file(s)

 >Area  : G_INFO         : GamesNet: Infos
 GN011130.ZIP    17,892 GamesNet InfoFile KW 48/2001
 17,892      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_NODE         : GamesNet: Nodelists
 GAMESNET.A34    93,095 GamesNet NodeList KW 48/2001
 93,095      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PDA.PILO     : GamesNet: PDA PalmPilot related games
 303FNT10.ZIP    52,580 AFFINITY 1.0 - DemoWare
                        Use this tool to create custom quizzes
                        and then test yourself. It features four
                        sample tests with up to 20 questions per
                        test and two to five choices per
                        question. It can support up to 98 tests
                        for a total of 1 960 questions and 9 800
                        choices. Results can be exported to
                        MemoPad. Color support is available.
 33BCHS14.ZIP    56,565 CHESSGENIUS 1.4 - ShareWare
                        Looking for an intellectual game of chess
                        Have no fear my pen protector pals
                        ChessGenius is here. ChessGenius is a
                        chess game for the handheld. It has large
                        board sizes one or two player action and
                        the ability to save your game. A
                        stand-out feature of this game is the
                        tutor option that will help you learn
                        from mistakes that are made. Note: The
                        program now includes color for Palm tm
                        IIIc handheld and gray scale support.
 33DMNP10.ZIP    61,139 MINIPOLIS LONDON ADD-ON 1.0 - FreeWare
                        Now you can play MiniPolis in London To
                        install this add-on: Download the ZIP
                        file to your hard drive in a directory of
                        your choice Using Windows Explorer go to
                        that directory and double-click on the
                        ZIP file name to unzip the two PDB files
                        in the compressed folder: MinipLondon.pdb
                        and MinipLondonColor.pdb Please make sure
                        that you extract the right PDB file for
                        your version of MiniPolis color versus
                        non-color The next time you perform a
                        Hot-Sync operation the PDB file
                        MinipLondon.pdb or MinipLondonColor.pdb
                        will be installed on your handheld and
                        you will be able to select it from the
                        Options- Preferences drop-down menu in
                        MiniPolis
 343P1520.ZIP    19,374 15-PUZZLE 2.0 - FreeWare
                        The objective of the game is to arrange
                        randomly shuffled numeric cells in
                        ascending order so that the number one is
                        on the upper left and the blank is on the
                        bottom right. Tap on the cell next to the
                        blank to move it. Your goal is to solve
                        the task with the minimum possible moves.
 36DGR10.ZIP     47,831 DIGGER 1.0 - ShareWare
                        You are a digger. You dig your way around
                        various levels looking for emeralds and
                        gold. To eat gold you have to drop it
                        first. You proceed to the next level once
                        you have picked up all the emeralds. In
                        your search you are hunted by nobbins and
                        hobbins. Defend yourself by firing at
                        them or luring enemies under falling
                        gold.
 37CDJ135.ZIP   167,152 DEJOBAAN BEBOP 1.3.5 - ShareWare
                        Dejobaan BeBop makes you the homemaker
                        for a household inhabited by BeBops. You
                        make purchases for the household to keep
                        the BeBops healthy and happy. When you
                        start the game you have to select the
                        body styles heads and feet and the names
                        of your inhabitants. Purchase items for:
                        Training Playing Eating Decorating
                        Hygiene Bedding You restock the household
                        money by having the BeBops participate in
                        contests. Your game will save on each
                        exit and every time you return you can
                        resume where you left off. While I
                        thought it was corny at first it is a
                        really nice change from ordinary handheld
                        games. I didn t want to put it down.
 37FSM352.ZIP    49,391 SMALLWARE SOLITAIRE FREE 3.5.2 -
                        FreeWare
                        smallWare Solitaire Free features three
                        games from smallWare Solitaire s 24-game
                        set: Klondike Deal 3 Demon and Baker s
                        Game. The program includes rules
                        contextual help multiple undo levels and
                        win statistics.
 382DCT12.ZIP    10,746 DOCTOR INSANO S CLICKMANIA 1.2 -
                        ShareWare
                        Tap a group of adjacent tiles of the same
                        color to remove that group of tiles.
                        Continue until all of the tiles are gone.
                        Sounds simple right As you add more
                        colors to the board the level of
                        difficulty increases. Almost anyone can
                        win with only two colors but it is nearly
                        impossible to win with six.
 3C5PNT20.ZIP    14,427 PENTIX 2.0 - ShareWare
                        Here s a Tetris-like game where you must
                        stack bricks of different shapes together
                        to build complete lines.
 479,205     bytes in 9   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PDA.POCK     : GamesNet. PDA Pockdet PC related games
 P0APCK10.ZIP   745,019 POCKET CHESSPARTNER 1.0 - ShareWare
                        Pocket ChessPartner is the little brother
                        of ChessPartner. You can opt to play
                        against the computer or a friend.
                        Analysis of your game is available and
                        you can even e-mail your moves
 745,019     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_SOLVE        : GamesNet: Solve, Walktrou
 S02SYK13.ZIP   127,903 SAIYUKI - V1.3
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S13DRM10.ZIP     8,225 DREAMWEB - V1.0
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S16MG105.ZIP    50,281 MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK - V1.05
                        GameBoy Advance - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S17FNLFN.ZIP    13,674 FINAL FANTASY MYSTIC QUEST - VFULL
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S20MGMN2.ZIP    16,935 MEGAMAN EXTREME 2
                        GameBoy Color - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S2CSHPR1.ZIP    26,835 SHEEP RAIDER - V1
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S35SVN10.ZIP    12,679 SEVEN BLADES - V1.0
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S3ADRGNB.ZIP    22,810 DRAGON BALL Z RPG - LEGEND OF THE SUPER
                        SAIYAJIN - vFINAL
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S49SNCT3.ZIP    11,669 SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 3 - VFINAL
                        Genesis - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S77ZL025.ZIP    43,185 ZELDA: MAJORA S MASK - V0.25
                        Nintendo 64 - FAQ/Walkthrough Portuguese
 S7FGHSTC.ZIP     9,379 GHOST CHASER DENSEI
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S82SLN18.ZIP    56,880 SILENT HILL - V1.8
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S86TR100.ZIP    13,483 ETERNAL EYES - V1.00
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S87RBLD1.ZIP    10,975 AIRBLADE - v1
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S9CDRG13.ZIP    19,845 DRAGON WARRIOR III - V1.3
                        GameBoy Color - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SB7SPR04.ZIP     5,272 SUPER RUNABOUT - V0.4
                        Dreamcast - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SD1WPT9.ZIP     18,394 WIPEOUT 3 - V9
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SD5FNL10.ZIP    46,549 FINAL FANTASY IV - V1.0
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SD9CPT12.ZIP    34,335 CAPTAIN TSUBASA 5 - V1.2
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SDCBGS11.ZIP    14,853 BUGS BUNNY BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT - V1.1
                        NES - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SE3LFT10.ZIP    40,631 LUFIA: THE LEGEND RETURNS - v1.0
                        GameBoy Color - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SE8GRN11.ZIP    89,716 GRANDIA - V1.1
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SEBCN001.ZIP     8,844 CANARY - v0.01
                        Dreamcast - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SEEGR045.ZIP    13,723 GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 - V0.45
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 717,075     bytes in 24  file(s)

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org
                 http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org