MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b8f5c47
 Today, Saturday the 15-12-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F5FSZ743.ZIP 1,628,897 Boeing 747-300 Singapore Airlines N124KK
                        BIG TOP This is an entirely new model of
                        the Boeing 747-300. It features round
                        fuselage and engine section complete
                        moving parts tilting bogies incl. nose
                        gear working thrust reversers with F2 key
                        see through cockpit landing gear bays
                        complete landing lights. Model animation
                        and painting by Federico Veronesi. This
                        is an entirely new model of the Boeing
                        747-300. It features round fuselage and
                        engine section complete moving parts
                        tilting bogies incl. nose gear working
                        thrust reversers with F2 key see through
                        cockpit landing gear bays complete
                        landing lights. Model animation and
                        painting by Federico Veronesi.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirPort
 F17SPS02.ZIP 15,044,49 Fs2002 Scenery Spain02 version I Scenery
                        for Fs2002 All Spain peninsular scenery
                        VFR and IFR By Toni Agramont The
                        following areas have adapted to the
                        landscape of the Fs2002: Esp_E Catalunya
                        All new one Highlights the Airport of
                        Barcelona and very detailed city. In the
                        rest of the country: Basque country
                        Cantabria and Mediterranean coast where
                        the Rocky of Gibraltar is included in the
                        bay of Algeciras and The Rocky of Ifach
                        emblematics turrets of the mediterranean
                        area. The region of Cadiz and of the
                        smallest Sea Ceuta and Melilla in African
                        area Santiago de Compostela and numerous
                        corners that you will go being discovered
                        as you flies the scenery VFR. Many
                        monuments are included among them The
                        Alhambra of Granada La Giralda and Tower
                        of the Oro I pray as well as the Square
                        of Bulls of the Maestranza in Seville The
                        Sacred Family in Barcelona. The Mosque of
                        Cordoba and 486 cities aret distributed
                        by the whole peninsular territory. 59
                        airports and aerodromes are included. All
                        them remodeled again to make them
                        compatible with Fs2002. They reproduce
                        exactly like in the reality Barcelona
                        Empuria Brava Sabadell La Juliana
                        Igualada Santander Bilbao. This scenario
                        is composed: Spscen02.zip Files of the
                        scenario and documents. Sptext02.zip
                        Files of the textures
 15,044,496  bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.S     : GamesNet: FS Scenery
 F87SF281.ZIP 5,970,641 Super Flight Planner 2.8.1 Full Package.
                        Advanced freeware Flight Planner Moving
                        Map Scenery Viewer and Adventure Maker
                        for FS95-FS98-FS2000-FS2002. Can create
                        adventures using its own engine or if you
                        have it for Radar Contact. Can export and
                        import data to/from a lot of GPS s Moving
                        Maps and so on. By Alessandro Antonini
                        theflyguy . [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org