MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c24b521
 Today, Friday the 04-01-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 G06SNT15.ZIP   183,086 SINT NICOLAAS 1.5 - FreeWare
                        This game really reminds me of the days
                        of the good old Apogee shareware games
                        spending an hour to download less than
                        one MB just to have a little fun.
 183,086     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_AMIGA.DE     : GamesNet: AMIGA Demos of Games
 A25RKNDM.ZIP   574,728 ARKANOID DEMO GAME WORKING IN PROGRESS
 574,728     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_BOARD        : GamesNet: Board Type Games
 G44JNG22.ZIP   991,194 JONG PUZZLE 2.2 - ShareWare
                        This is not your typical Mahjong game.
                        You ll notice that the board is flat and
                        you can t just match pieces up. The rules
                        have changed. Additional Requirements:
 991,194     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_DENK         : GamesNet: Mind Games
 G75CR121.ZIP   357,380 CRAZY MINESWEEPER 1.21 - ShareWare
                        Minesweeper can be a fun way to pass the
                        time but it can also get old very
                        quickly. One way to make it more fun is
                        to add new mines.
 GE0CLC17.ZIP   437,298 CLICKPUZZLE 1.7 - ShareWare
                        ClickPuzzle is a game that requires you
                        to get rid of all of the stones in a box.
                        To do this simply click the stones that
                        are connected making sure that at least
                        three are touching. The more stones that
                        are connected the more points you ll get.
                        When you remove one set another will
                        fall. ClickPuzzle lets you change the
                        appearance of the stones the size of the
                        game and the number of colors. There is
                        also a help guide. Additional
                        Requirements:
 794,678     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 9x
 G89X0122.ZIP    76,196 xPCE V0.12 Beta 2 fr W95/NT
 76,196      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.P     : GamesNet: FS Panel
 F0CMBG21.ZIP 6,263,700 FS2000 Dassault Mercure panel. According
                        to photographs and Air Inter
                        documentation. This panel is in 2
                        versions. Either for the fs98 fly
                        dynamics or for the fs2k new ones.
                        Version 1.0 with some custom gauges made
                        by Chuck Dome Jay Crawford and Federico
                        Sanchez Castaner and many gauges from
                        various authors. Bitmap and positionning
                        work by Benoit Gaurant. july 2001 Benoit
                        Gaurant. july 2001
 FAEMD902.ZIP 1,482,680 MD 90 panel for FS2000 standard/PRO This
                        is my newest MD 90 panel With everything
                        you need and more Like real working
                        wipers and cabin sign s. Also has this
                        panel a specail MD 90 AP with a
                        check-screen This panel has also fully
                        support for GPWS add-ons. Extra
                        information can be checked on the special
                        gauge This panel is tested for more than
                        20 hours without any problems. In
                        screen-resolutions of 640x480 800X600 and
                        1024x748. This panel is also framerate
                        friendly and has an easy installation By
                        Frank Elfert IMPORTANT NOTES: Wiper
                        switch can be found overhead Frank Elfert
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        http://home.hetnet.nl/
                        frank0355/index.html www.fspanels.net The
                        Netherlands Alphen aan den Rijn HOW TO
                        INSTALL THIS PRODUCT PLEASE OPEN THE
                        README FILE AVIALABLE IN DUTCH and
                        ENGLISH HOW TO INSTALL THIS PRODUCT
                        PLEASE OPEN THE README FILE AVIALABLE IN
                        DUTCH and ENGLISH

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.T     : GamesNet: FS Tools
 FB6MTB02.ZIP 9,483,281 MERLiN AiR DHC-2 Mk lll Turbo Beaver 3
                        pack for FS2002. Includes Float Wheel and
                        Wheel-Ski models By Fred Banting includes
                        FS2002 air file upgrades with interior
                        and panel graphics by Yannick Lavigne.
                        New surface textures repaints and panel
                        revisions by Timothy Claxton In June 1965
                        following the success of the popular
                        DHC-2 Mk l Beaver de Havilland Canada
                        began production of the Turbo Beaver Mk
                        lll. Equipped with a Pratt Whitney PT6A-6
                        turbine of 550 hp with later models using
                        the improved PT6A-20 this represented two
                        aviation milestones. The Turbo Beaver
                        became the first single-engined utility
                        aircraft to be turbine powered and the
                        PT6A-6 was the first version of what was
                        to become the world s most popular small
                        gas turbine engine. In June 1965
                        following the success of the popular
                        DHC-2 Mk l Beaver de Havilland Canada
                        began production of the Turbo Beaver Mk
                        lll. Equipped with a Pratt Whitney PT6A-6
                        turbine of 550 hp with later models using
                        the improved PT6A-20 this represented two
                        aviation milestones. The Turbo Beaver
                        became the first single-engined utility
                        aircraft to be turbine powered and the
                        PT6A-6 was the first version of what was
                        to become the world s most popular small
                        gas turbine engine.

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org
                 http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org

 * Origin: - KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org - (111:7045/0)