MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c285d6b
 Today, Tuesday the 08-01-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_AMIGA.AD     : GamsNet: AMIGA Adventure/RPG games
 A60NTRC2.ZIP   404,072 INTRO CREATOR FOR GRAC 2 GAMES
 404,072     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_AMIGA.ED     : GamesNet: AMIGA Education Games
 A4DMN072.ZIP   237,845 MENTAT 0.7 ENGLISH2ENGLISH LONGMAN
                        DICTIONARY
                        Req. 020 MUI 3.8 3MB on HD
 237,845     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 9x
 G6DC0523.ZIP 1,172,574 Calice V0.5.2 fr Windows
                        CPS1/CPS2-Systeme
 GA3W1964.ZIP   498,200 1964 V0.7.2 fr Win9x
 GEAP1032.ZIP   123,977 Pcsx V1.0 fr Windows

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F6ECHKLS.ZIP 4,647,103 FS2002 - Reformatted PDF reference
                        checklists. These PDF documents combine
                        specifications reference speeds and
                        checklists for all the default FS2002
                        Standard and Professional aircraft into a
                        handy all-in-one format for quick
                        printing and instant reference. Requires
                        the Acrobat Reader. By Mike Holland.
                        Requires the Acrobat Reader. By Mike
                        Holland.
 F75KRJ22.ZIP 3,782,860 Air Canada Canadair CRJ-100ER FS2000-2002
                        Aircraft and Panel only Panel design by
                        David Durst Honeywell GPS by Coyote
                        Avionics Design 2001 Designed by Wolfgang
                        Kulhanek/DANIEL GAZZANO Flight model Mods
                        by David Durst Flight model Mods by David
                        Durst
 FBDTR226.ZIP 5,572,325 FS2002 PRO ATR Aircraft and Panel
                        American Airlines and Alitalia Liveries
                        Panel and Flight Model Designed by David
                        Durst Gauge Programming by Marco
                        Ravanello Ver 6.0 12/30/2001 Ver 6.0
                        12/30/2001
 FC9LH380.ZIP 1,710,055 FS2000 Lufthansa Airbus A380 ProMX
                        Futures cargo/luggages bay with night
                        textures and opening cargo doors
                        unsynchronized flashing red strobe lights
                        double flashing white strobe lights on
                        the wings thrust reversed wings and
                        engines views from the cockpit with all
                        the moving spoiler engines fans and
                        leading edges tilted landing wheels front
                        turning wheels 3D cockpit with night
                        textures and 3D landing gears bays.
                        Offers an excellent frame rates with
                        minimum fuzzy textures. Panel by:
                        A.Asensio Model design and paint by:
                        Camil Valiquette
 FE5CR622.ZIP   545,476 FS2002 United Express Bombardier CRJ200
                        Three aircraft package consisting of:
                        RJ200-ER - N624BR Operated by Atlantic
                        Coast Airlines RJ200-ER - N909SW Operated
                        by SKYWEST RJ200-LR - N404AW Operated by
                        Air Wisconson Full Moving Parts Night
                        Effects Animated Textures Engine Fans and
                        More. A/C Design: Barry Blaisdell United
                        Express Liveries: Bob May Premier
                        Aircraft Design
 FE5SRP32.ZIP 3,609,951 This is a fully repaintable version of
                        the Eurocopter AS332L2 helicopter with
                        animatetd parts and Virtual Cockpit.
                        Includes aircraft panel and sound. Please
                        send me screenshots of your repaints. Any
                        comments are welcome. FSDS 1.5 C by Dirk
                        E. Fassbender.
 19,867,770  bytes in 6   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.P     : GamesNet: FS Panel
 FF6DCP10.ZIP 7,841,112 DC 10 PHOTOREAL fs200x standard/PRO  Dear
                        flightsim friends. I want to thank you
                        for using my panels. I have desided to
                        stop for a few months with creating
                        panels . This panel is my latest version
                        of my DC 10 photoreal panel. This version
                        has now also support for FS2002 special
                        night effects and has some internal views
                        and also wingviews. Support for gpws
                        add-ons is included: like VCP 2000 and
                        GPWS98. The panel is tested in FS2000 and
                        FS2002 without any problems. Tested
                        screen resolution: 640x480 800x600
                        1024x786 and 1280x1024. On request I have
                        created two kind of installations ways
                        with zip files and the easy installation
                        . By Frank Elfert. And a happy new year
                        IMPORTANT NOTES: -New website update s
                        NOW AVAILABLE CHECK IT OUT -My own cd is
                        now also available to order  Frank Elfert
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        http://home.hetnet.nl/
                        frank0355/index.html The Netherlands
                        Alphen aan den Rijn FRANK0355 KLM0355
                        ZONE CALLSIGNAL fs2000 and fs2002 HOW TO
                        INSTALL THIS PRODUCT PLEASE OPEN THE
                        README FILE AVIALABLE IN DUTCH and
                        ENGLISH HOW TO INSTALL THIS PRODUCT
                        PLEASE OPEN THE README FILE AVIALABLE IN
                        DUTCH and ENGLISH

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.T     : GamesNet: FS Texturen
 F24B3202.ZIP 2,004,859 FS2002 Airbus A320-211 British Airways
                        Bauhaus . Repaint only You must download
                        and install a320-2de.zip. This repaint is
                        based on the IADG A320 Design: Holger
                        Ellerbrock and Andrew Richards / Base
                        textures: Frank Di Candia . By Nicolas
                        George
 F89CZ346.ZIP   419,026 FS2000 Air Canada A340-642 ProMaxL3 Fin
                        961 Reg. C-GKRD Air Canada will be the
                        third operator of the -600 s and
                        currently has three on order with
                        deliveries commencing in late 2002. This
                        is what they might look. The A340-600 is
                        246 ft 11 in in overall length 15 ft more
                        then the B747-400 with a maximum range of
                        7500nm with 380 pax. Includes new 24-bit
                        hi-res textures accurate door and window
                        layout fully animated landing gear moving
                        fan blades flaps slats elevators ailerons
                        rudder all new night lighting with
                        reflection on wings and cockpit lights.
                        Design and original paint by: Camil
                        Valiquette Repainted with permission by
                        Kyle Duncan.

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 UE1V2093.ZIP 5,163,885 Aliens vs Predator II 1.0.9.3 US

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org
                 http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org

 * Origin: - The KOFO BBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk - (111:7045/0)