MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c2d92a0
 Today, Sunday the 13-01-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 G42NTR01.ZIP 4,704,587 NATURAL FAWN KILLERS 01 - ShareWare
                        Run around in the woods with a sniper
                        rifle and shoot the animals. The animals
                        you re hunting for in this game are
                        rabbits deer and bear.
 G66NFK01.ZIP 4,705,112 NFK: SANTAS GONE POSTAL 01 - ShareWare
                        Well Santa -- or someone dressed as Santa
                        -- has finally lost his holiday cheer. I
                        know Isn t it terrible Anyhow he s now
                        armed with a sniper rifle and he s not
                        taking crap from anyone anymore.

 >Area  : G_AMIGA        : GamesNet: AMIGA misc
 A4BGPRTF.ZIP   233,230 AGA PORT OF SCUMMVM THE OPEN-SOURCE LUCAS
                        ARTS ENGINE
 233,230     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_BOARD        : GamesNet: Board Type Games
 GB8SMLRC.ZIP 4,799,130 SMALL ROCKETS MAHJONGG BETA - ShareWare
                        Small Rockets Mahjongg is a game that
                        will keep you entertained for hours.
                        Match up the tiles and they will
                        disappear.
 GBCK1800.ZIP 4,667,666 KYODAI MAHJONGG 18.00 - ShareWare
                        With every release it has become clear
                        that Kyodai s Mahjongg has every single
                        option that both mahjongg experts and
                        novices need. From a slew of different
                        skins to the wonderful game modes this is
                        a shining example of long hard work.

 >Area  : G_EMUL.MIS     : GamwsNet: Emulator misc.
 G9DMN371.ZIP   722,645 MameInfo.dat V3.71 fr M.A.M.E.
 722,645     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 9x
 G0AH2083.ZIP   166,188 Hu-Go V2.08 alpha fr Windows
 G5CG1503.ZIP   348,744 Gens V1.50 fr Windows
 514,932     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 FC2F2328.ZIP 2,040,379 Dornier 328 Aircraft and Panel For
                        FS2000-20002 Pro Includes Alitalia US
                        Airways and United Express liveries by
                        David Durst Ver 2.0 - 1/6/2002 Ver 2.0 -
                        1/6/2002

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.S     : GamesNet: FS Scenery
 F16MNT22.ZIP 1,330,368 Mount Saint Helens 20 Meter Terrain Mesh
                        Scenery for FS2002. This scenery contains
                        Mount Saint Helens Washington and the
                        Spirit Lake area. Made from 10 meter USGS
                        DEM data. By Eddie Denney. Freeware. This
                        scenery contains Mount Saint Helens
                        Washington and the Spirit Lake area. Made
                        from 10 meter USGS DEM data. By Eddie
                        Denney. Freeware.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.T     : GamesNet: FS Texturen
 FFFL7442.ZIP   658,425 FS2002 PRO ELAL 747-400 UPDATED V2.0 A
                        repaint of the standerd 747-400. Original
                        by Chanan Epstein Updated by Erez Werber
                        with reflections and improved textures
                        Updated by Erez Werber with reflections
                        and improved textures
 658,425     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 U2DBSP13.ZIP 1,634,391 Balls of Steel 1.3 shareware
 U88BSR13.ZIP 3,786,088 Balls of Steel 1.3 registered
 UE0B2242.ZIP   389,152 Baseball Mogul 2002 v4.28
 UF2BRB01.ZIP 5,202,137 Battle Realms 1.02 battle pack 1 english
 11,011,768  bytes in 4   file(s)

                        ftp://kofobbs.dk
                      http://www.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: - The KOFO BBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk - (111:7045/0)