MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c3c99ee
 Today, Monday the 28-01-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 GC9CR300.ZIP 1,033,754 CRUMBS FE 3.00 - FreeWare
                        Crumbs is more of a puzzle game than
                        arcade game. The goal of this game is to
                        clear the game field of Crumbs. You can
                        change the shooting angle by moving the
                        mouse horizontally. Crumbs will bounce
                        from the walls of game field so be sure
                        to check all the angles. The game is over
                        if one or more Crumbs will get to the
                        lowest position on game field. Additional
                        Requirements: DirectX 7.0 or later

 >Area  : G_AMIGA        : GamesNet: AMIGA misc
 A16PCKFL.ZIP    21,163 PICK FLOWERS FROM THE GARDEN.
 21,163      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_AMIGA.DE     : GamesNet: AMIGA Demos of Games
 A25RKNDM.ZIP   572,286 ARKANOID DEMO GAME WORKING IN PROGRESS
 572,286     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_AMIGA.ED     : GamesNet: AMIGA Education Games
 A43G0113.ZIP   874,521 GEOWORLD-DEMO GERMAN 01/13/2002 -
                        GEOGRAPHY ON AMIGA V1.13
 ABCGWR13.ZIP   369,318 GEOWORLD-UPDATE13 01/13/02 - THE BEST
                        GEOGRAPHY PROGRAM V1.13

 >Area  : G_CHEAT        : GamesNet: Cheats
 CEA_STRW.ZIP     3,011 Star Wars Starfighter Cheats
 3,011       bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_DENK         : GamesNet: Mind Games
 G44CD101.ZIP 2,198,161 CODE 1.01 - ShareWare
                        Sometimes I think I can t look at one
                        more Lines clone. I ve seen it all and I
                        can t stand seeing another rehashed old
                        title. Lucky for me developers often come
                        along and wow me with either new gameplay
                        changes or completely refined visuals.
                        Code doesn t have revolutionary graphics
                        but the presentation and design are
                        fabulous. Matrix -style flair with smooth
                        and comfortable colors. The result is a
                        puzzle game that plays like the rest but
                        is much more comfortable on the eyes. The
                        only real gameplay change is the ability
                        to spell out a combo which like
                        everything else gives you additional time
                        to clear the board.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F14CGMCP.ZIP 5,179,552 B737-200 CP Air for FS2000 and FS2002.
                        Recently built from scratch in FSDS.
                        Features full 3D moving surfaces Flight
                        and Ground Spoilers Rolling Wheels
                        Steerable nose gear with landing light
                        Photo Real High Resolution day and night
                        textures not scanned photos Landing Light
                        beams Un-Synchronised Strobe lighting
                        Transparent flight deck windows 3D
                        Compressor blades Working thrust
                        reversers 2000 . Accurate model design
                        and AIR file. By Terry Gaff November
                        2001. Textures by The Mighty Pete.
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] Painted with
                        permission Enjoy Enjoy
 F28BM735.ZIP 2,136,363 FS2000 British Midland B737-500 This is a
                        B737-500 in the paintscheme of British
                        Midland.Photorealistic textures have been
                        used wherever possible. The model
                        features all movable control surfaces and
                        landing gear.Model by Darren Wilden and
                        Jorge Oppenheimer.BMI textures by Gary
                        D.Jones.
 F2EDF182.ZIP 3,312,049 FS2002 Panel - DreamFleet C182 Conversion
                        - 182DFAY.ZIP 26 JAN 2002 Files and
                        instructions necessary to use the
                        DreamFleet C182 panel in FS2002 with the
                        default C-182 aircraft and virtual
                        cockpit. This is an unofficial
                        modification done with DreamFleet s
                        permission but is not otherwise supported
                        or endorsed by DreamFleet. All support
                        for this modification is provided solely
                        by the author. By Alex Yanes. For
                        questions contact: Alex Yanes at:
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 F30K3192.ZIP 2,130,861 Garmin GPS500 Ver 1.0 FS2002 GPS
                        replacement. Repackaged FS2002 GPS for
                        use with larger General Aviation
                        aircraft. Perfect addon for FSD C-115.
                        Same functions as standard GPS.gau but
                        can be integrated with panel. Simple
                        installation procedure. Ike H Slack
                        Coyote Avionics Design Ike H Slack Coyote
                        Avionics Design
 F38CH206.ZIP 7,570,076 FS2002 Cessna 206 Stationair 6 II
                        amphibian  There s a legend in aviation.
                        About an airplane that s more than just a
                        machine. An airplane that represents a
                        way of life. It s a legend about guts.
                        Ruggedness. Determination. Trusted
                        reliability. It s a legend called the
                        Cessna Stationair. One legendary aircraft
                        stands alone as the hardest-working
                        piston Single in the business. This plane
                        is equiped with EDO amphibian floats.
                        This FSDS model has 32-bit textures full
                        moving parts dynamic virtual cockpit with
                        night lights transparent cockpit windows
                        with glass reflections instrument panel
                        and sounds. Plane by Mikko Maliniemi.
                        Panel by Ian Grant. Flight dynamics by
                        Steven Grant. Sounds by Aaron R. Swindle.
                        Aaron R. Swindle.
 F3FCGPWZ.ZIP 3,756,565 B737-200 Canadian Airlines for FS2000 and
                        FS2002. Recently built from scratch in
                        FSDS. Features full 3D moving surfaces
                        Flight and Ground Spoilers Rolling Wheels
                        Steerable nose gear with landing light
                        Photo Real High Resolution day and night
                        textures not scanned photos Landing Light
                        beams Un-Synchronised Strobe lighting
                        Transparent flight deck windows 3D
                        Compressor blades Working thrust
                        reversers 2000 . Accurate model design
                        and AIR file. By Terry Gaff November
                        2001. Textures by The Mighty Pete.
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] Painted with
                        permission Enjoy Enjoy
 F5ACRM47.ZIP 2,063,943 FS2000. C-47A Army Air Force based on
                        original photograph by Jerry Erickson at
                        RAF Duxford England August 1966 and other
                        sources included in the download.
                        Registration Number 315509 of the US Army
                        Air Force. The military DC-3 best known
                        as the Dakota . One of the most
                        successful aircraft ever and amongst the
                        most important instruments of victory in
                        WWII. More than 13300 of the DC-3 in all
                        its forms were built. Features 36 sided
                        weathered fuselage and engine nacelles 24
                        sided airfoil wing and horizontal
                        stabalizer profiles. A complete 3d model.
                        Animated control surfaces props landing
                        gear and rolling wheels. Night textures
                        and cockpit with crew. Very easy to fly
                        as well as stable. Original Aircraft by
                        Lou Volland repaint by Bob Bongiovanni.
                        repaint by Bob Bongiovanni.
 F79P4150.ZIP 2,143,941 FS2002/Pro - Bombardier Canadair CL415
                        This is the former Fs2000 model updated
                        to fs2002 of the famous canadian built
                        fire fighting amphibious plane. This
                        version of the model shows two different
                        painting schemes sported by aircrafts
                        used by Italian Protezione Civile and
                        French Securit Civile. The model made
                        with FSDS from ABACUS features full
                        moving parts with a realistic rendered
                        motion of the main gear a nose wheel
                        steering and pilots in a virtual cockpit.
                        This is a true amphibious plane with
                        realistic effects in water. Visual Model
                        and paint by Massimo Taccoli. Panel work
                        from Rolf UWE Hockmuth.Other paintworks
                        by Eric Turpin.Air file by Andrea
                        Cini.Copyright January 2002 by Massimo
                        Taccoli Panel work from Rolf UWE
                        Hockmuth.Other paintworks by Eric
                        Turpin.Air file by Andrea Cini.Copyright
                        January 2002 by Massimo Taccoli
 F80CMPRZ.ZIP 2,337,183 FS2002 Piper Cherokee Arow III NEW
                        Version 2 in colours of AERO CLUBE
                        MOZAMBIQUE-reg.543 NEW Fotorealistic
                        Arrow ORO Panel. default gauges A
                        completely new model created in GMAX The
                        definitive lines of Piper s PA 28R-201
                        with full moving parts and dynamic
                        virtual cockpit. Default sound. Original
                        by Warren Baier Panel and Repaint by
                        Mario Coelho. Dear Flightsim Members Is
                        it also possible to include the foto of
                        panel on dwnl s. Thanks for your
                        attention. greatings Mario Coelho
 FBEBZ320.ZIP 3,533,212 FS2002 Iberia Airbus A320-231 Alpujarra
                        registration EC-HTC. The best A320 model
                        all over the web in Iberia s livery.
                        Features: ultra-realistic and completly
                        accurate textures correct CFM56 engines
                        with incredible details FS2002 lights and
                        effects... .This package includes
                        textures and aircraft.cfg only.
                        a320-2de.zip is needed in order to use
                        this zip. This repaint is based on the
                        IADG A320-200 CFM with base textures by
                        Frank Di Candia. Iberia textures by
                        Manolo Machuca Medina. This repaint is
                        based on the IADG A320-200 CFM with base
                        textures by Frank Di Candia. Iberia
                        textures by Manolo Machuca Medina.
 FC6RPG12.ZIP    94,421 Those files add the Visual damage stop
                        the AP to automaticcally turn on the wing
                        leveller and SMOKE system... All problem
                        solved in the same aircraft.cfg Previous
                        version had more than 3100 downloads :
                        For FS2002 Pro and Standard version by
                        Gola Francesco For FS2002 Pro and
                        Standard version by Gola Francesco
 FFCN2150.ZIP 2,878,402 FS2002/pro Bombardier Canadair CL215
                        Canadian Operators This is the former
                        Fs2000 model updated to fs2002 of the
                        famous canadian built fire fighting
                        amphibious plane. This version of the
                        model shows a selection of various
                        painting schemes sported by aircrafts
                        used by various operators in CANADA. The
                        model made with FSDS from ABACUS features
                        full moving parts with a realistic
                        rendered motion of the main gear a nose
                        wheel steering and pilots in a virtual
                        cockpit. This is a true amphibious plane
                        . Visual Model by Massimo Taccoli. Panel
                        work from Rolf UWE Hockmuth.Paint works
                        by Gerardo Taccoli and Keith Clifford.Air
                        file by Andrea Cini.Copyright January
                        2002 by Massimo Taccoli Panel work from
                        Rolf UWE Hockmuth.Paint works by Gerardo
                        Taccoli and Keith Clifford.Air file by
                        Andrea Cini.Copyright January 2002 by
                        Massimo Taccoli
 37,136,568  bytes in 12  file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirPort
 F7EVYSLZ.ZIP 1,581,409 FS2000 Avro 685 York Skyways of London
                        registration G-AMFB. Design and textures
                        by Arik Hohmeyer FS Design Workshop
                        Berlin animation by Chris Grabow. Full
                        animated parts transparent cockpit
                        windows night ligtings... The original
                        aircraft operated at the end of the
                        fifties to Berlin-Tempelhof Central
                        Airport Gerrmany .
 F88BHMS2.ZIP   945,758 Caribbean Scenery for FS2002 1-21-02
                        Freeware scenery enhancements to 12
                        airports in the Florida\Bahamas area.
                        Made to give TCA pilots a place to drop
                        mail and cargo these airports welcome and
                        service any aircraft. :- Stand alone
                        sceneries but FSSE files included. Stand
                        alone sceneries but FSSE files included.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.C     : GamesNet: FS Combat Flight Simulation
 FBAB1093.ZIP 1,488,753 FS2000/CFS Bf109e in WWII Camouflage.
                        This is a repaint of the default CFS
                        Bf109e aircraft painted in a brown
                        Camouflage with a golden brown engine
                        cowling texture. This aircraft displays
                        Group Commander III Group 1 Staffel
                        markings. This aircraft is from CFS and
                        tested in FS2000. Uses Bf109e Panel. It
                        will fly equally well in CFS and FS2000.
                        All flight surfaces are moveable
                        retractable landing gear. Repaint by Bob
                        Bongiovanni. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 FFAGR190.ZIP 1,070,464 FS2000 - CFS FW190 A-7 in Gray
                        Camouflage. This is a repaint of the
                        default CFS FW190a aircraft painted in
                        Gray Camouflage textures based on the
                        original aircraft. Aircraft belonged to
                        Stab II Gruppe Jagdgeschwader 1 flown by
                        Major Heinz B„r April 1944. This file
                        contains an extra skin with Swastika on
                        the tail as flown on the actual aircraft.
                        This aircraft is from CFS and tested in
                        FS2000. Uses Fw 190a Panel. It will fly
                        equally well in CFS and FS2000. All
                        flight surfaces are moveable retractable
                        landing gear. Repaint by Bob Bongiovanni.
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.P     : GamesNet: FS Panel
 FC2B7472.ZIP 6,388,985 FS2000 B747-200/300 real panel/flight
                        deck. Main panel light panel flight deck
                        left right forward left and forward
                        right. Have you ever sat between the
                        pilots when the giant is taking off
                        Welcome By Jukka T Lahtinen Finland By
                        Jukka T Lahtinen Finland

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.S     : GamesNet: FS Sound
 F0ERPCK3.ZIP 2,439,654 FS2002 - Airbus A320-A321 and A340 Panels
                        Package. FS2002 - Two panels for Airbus
                        A320-A321 and Airbus A340. The A320-A321
                        panel is the v.3 of the remake of Glenn
                        Gower Airbus Style Panel. The A340 panel
                        is new. Features: FPDA gear sound wind
                        sound trim sound reverser warning lights
                        pushback callout talking gear fuel status
                        brake sound armspoiler acetrim engines
                        starter air condit. sound auto-coord.
                        switch. radar altim. wind from/kts.
                        autobrakes. All the main default switches
                        atc map throttle gps . The A320-A321
                        panel is ready for FSNav gauges by Peter
                        Beddig not included . By Giovanni
                        Combattelli and Ruggero Osto. FS2002 -
                        Two panels for Airbus A320-A321 and
                        Airbus A340. The A320-A321 panel is the
                        v.3 of the remake of Glenn Gower Airbus
                        Style Panel. The A340 panel is new.
                        Features: FPDA gear sound wind sound trim
                        sound reverser warning lights pushback
                        callout talking gear fuel status brake
                        sound armspoiler acetrim engines starter
                        air condit. sound auto-coord. switch.
                        radar altim. wind from/kts. autobrakes.
                        All the main default switches atc map
                        throttle gps . The A320-A321 panel is
                        ready for FSNav gauges by Peter Beddig
                        not included . By Giovanni Combattelli
                        and Ruggero Osto.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.T     : GamesNet: FS Tools
 F7DLVBT1.ZIP    86,865 ALV Aircraft Listing Viewer Beta 1.0.0 A
                        utility that lets you browse the titles
                        of all aircraft installed to fs2002 so
                        you can easily copy the titles to paste
                        into Traffic Tool s Aircraft.txt file for
                        use as AI. By: George Trovato Deathboy96
                        on Flightsim.com Flightsim.com
 86,865      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_LINUX.AD     : GamesNet: LINUX Adventure
 XFCBS060.ZIP   652,319 ABUSE-SDL 0.6.0 - GPLWare
                        The original version of Abuse by
                        Crack-Dot-Com only supported 8bpp color
                        depth and it was difficult to get working
                        correctly. This SDL version allows you to
                        run at whatever color depth you want and
                        you can still play Abuse. There are many
                        new features like stereo sound mousewheel
                        support and plans for network support.
                        Orig.: abuse_sdl-0.6.0.tar.gz
 652,319     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_LINUX.BO     : GamesNet: LINUX Board games
 XD6GL044.ZIP   127,246 GLCHESS 0.4.4 - GPLWare
                        This chess game features excellent GL
                        graphics and multiple view modes. It s
                        currenlty good enough for playing against
                        another person on the same machine but it
                        doesn t feature network play or
                        artificial intelligence. Overall it s
                        interesting to look at and use but not
                        quite ready for single-player action. Of
                        course you can always play against
                        yourself.
                        Orig.: glchess-0.4.4.tar.gz
 127,246     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PUZZLE       : GamesNet: Puzzle Games
 G42FCS10.ZIP 5,643,749 FOCUS IT 1.0 - ShareWare
                        Focus It is a great little picture puzzle
                        game where you re given an image with
                        different sized rectangular pieces
                        sectioned throughout. By switching the
                        pieces around you try to recreate the
                        original image.

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 U1CGT108.ZIP 4,929,879 Gothic 1.08k
 U82GR104.ZIP 2,185,304 Gorasul 1.04 english

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.G     : GamesNet: Games Updates (dt)
 U45GR104.ZIP 2,222,347 Gorasul: Das Verm„chtnis des Drachen 1.04
                        german
 U99DTPD2.ZIP 1,276,859 Fussballmanager 2002 data update 2 german

 >Area  : NAI-DAT        : Latest AntiVirus Signtures files from NAI
 EX4183.ZIP         402 Ny Extra-x4183.dat til detektion of virus
                        there have been decovered as W32/Myparty@MM.
                        By Network Associates Inc.
 402         bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.INFO.S     : TGM: INFO Spiegel - Der Tag
 TAG_0125.ZIP     8,289 Spiegel - Der Tag: 25.01.2002
 TAG_0126.ZIP     5,782 Spiegel - Der Tag: 26.01.2002
 TAG_0127.ZIP     6,042 Spiegel - Der Tag: 27.01.2002
 20,113      bytes in 3   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.BA     : WIN-XP: Windows XP Backup
 PEARG180.ZIP   890,705 ARGENTUM BACKUP 1.80 - ShareWare
                        This is a tray tool to easily back up
                        your documents and folders. It protects
                        you from accidental deletes overwrites
                        and viruses. Backup copies are stored in
                        ZIP files and can be created both
                        manually and automatically using the
                        schedule. The program includes a number
                        of templates to back up Windows registry
                        Windows shell settings e-mail messages
                        and address book. Advanced features
                        include powerful stacking file masks
                        adjustable backup store and password
                        protection.
 890,705     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.FT     : Win-XP: Windows XP FTP
 PA6T2921.ZIP 1,146,718 TURBOFTP 2.92 BUILD 116 - DemoWare
                        This fully automated FTP client increases
                        the speed and efficiency of your Internet
                        file transfers. It offers a
                        straightforward dual-pane view that
                        covers both a local folder and a remote
                        directory. Strong interruption and stall
                        protection Folder download and upload
                        Anti-idle Transfer queue Recursive remote
                        directory delete Filter Remote editing
 PD7FL142.ZIP   857,022 FLASHFXP 1.4.2 - ShareWare
                        FlashFXP is a useful FTP/FXP program with
                        an explorer-like interface FlashFXP
                        provides a nice interface for common
                        tasks an optional Tree View for easy
                        directory navigation. Features include
                        the ability to queue multiple files for
                        uploading and downloading crash recovery
                        - no more lost transfer queues due to
                        power outages or system crashes server to
                        server transfers FXP remote file viewing
                        editing and much much more

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.GR     : Win-XP: Windows XP Graphical
 P38CD401.ZIP 10,957,41 ACDSEE 4.0.1 - ShareWare
                        ACDSee is a high-performance image
                        viewer. It supports BMP GIF JPG TGA TIF
                        and others.
 PC9LGL15.ZIP   653,898 ALGOLAB PHOTO VECTOR 1.5 - ShareWare
                        This tool will clean up make fast
                        corrections reduce the number of colors
                        and vectorize images. It is especially
                        useful to edit designs on textiles.
 11,611,315  bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.HT     : Win-XP: Windows XP HTML
 P58NT216.ZIP 2,977,444 INTERSPECTOR 2.16 - DemoWare
                        Interspector is a new code-based Web
                        development tool the is fully
                        configurable through its open
                        architecture. It features a built-in XML
                        and HTML parser and a suite of utilities
                        to handle Web-related technologies.
 PDCH5503.ZIP 6,468,618 ACEHTML 5 PRO 5.03.0 - ShareWare
                        Efficiency create and manage your Web
                        sites with this application s wide array
                        of tools that meet the needs of Web
                        builders who want freedom and complete
                        control.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.MA     : Win-XP: Windows XP Mail, E-mail, Usenet
 PFASP351.ZIP 2,165,954 SPAMEATER PRO 3.51 - ShareWare
                        SpamEater Pro will remove spam from your
                        mailbox and notify you by WAV file or
                        popup message when there is new mail
                        waiting. It can also notify you by
                        launching your mail client.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.NE     : Win-XP: Windows XP Network
 P7DL2621.ZIP   844,027 LANTALK PRO 2.6.2.1 - ShareWare
                        This full-featured robust replacement for
                        Winpopup lets users type messages in an
                        editor box. Auto-reply ignore and
                        fast-reply features save time.
 P94TC400.ZIP 3,825,680 TECH SCHEDULER 4.00 - ShareWare
                        This is a powerful scheduling utility
                        that includes a stand-alone Win NT
                        service. Users can schedule programs
                        batch files file manipulations FTP
                        reminders and NT services.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.PI     : Win-XP: Windows XP Personal Information M.
 P09BS111.ZIP   356,876 BSALARM 1.11 - ShareWare
                        Use this simple alarm clock scheduler
                        timer and PC clock synchronizer and you
                        ll enjoy some interesting features in a
                        convenient interface. You can set alarm
                        times with a single mouse click. You can
                        also use the scheduler to set alarms for
                        any day in the future. Key Features
                        Disclaimer Key Features Disclaimer Items
                        listed in the Key Features box have come
                        directly from the software developer.
                        While they have been edited for style
                        they have not been independently
                        confirmed by the Tucows editorial staff
                        and are subject to the opinions of the
                        developer. Key features of this program:
                        disclaimer Alarm clock scheduler calendar
                        and timer PC clock synchronization using
                        the Internet Cool design creates clear
                        and convenient interface Special alarm
                        templates Set alarm time with one mouse
                        click
 356,876     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SY     : Win-XP: Windows XP System and AddOns
 PDAWNTS4.ZIP   784,539 WINTASKS 4 STANDARD - ShareWare
                        WinTaks allows you to easily see what
                        programs are currently running on your
                        system. You can then prioritize them to
                        make sure that the programs you want
                        receive the highest amount of resources.
 784,539     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.TO     : Win-XP: Windows XP Tools
 P71MCR30.ZIP 6,126,819 MACRO EXPRESS 3.0 - ShareWare
                        Macro Express is an incredibly powerful
                        macro recorder and playback utility.
                        Automate all of your common tasks by
                        simply turning on the recorder performing
                        the actions one time then calling up the
                        macro when needed.
 P9CMC622.ZIP   480,815 MACRO SCHEDULER 6.2.2 - ShareWare
                        Create macros to control your
                        applications and assign tasks to
                        scheduled events desktop shortcuts or
                        hotkeys so you can perform complex tasks
                        with a single mouse click. You can also
                        schedule tasks to occur while you re
                        away.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.VI     : Win-XP: Windows XP Video, conferemces
 P59SY258.ZIP 3,247,036 EASY FREE WEBCAM 2.5.8 - AdWare
                        Whether you have a digital camera a Web
                        cam or a TV capture device this
                        user-friendly program lets you upload
                        snapshots right away. Handy wizards help
                        you change your capture settings select
                        how often you want images captured and
                        uploaded and input the desired FTP upload
                        address.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.WW     : Win-XP: Windows XP World Wide Wait (Web)
 P0FLC323.ZIP 1,741,414 LEECH 3.2.3 - ShareWare
                        Leech is two programs in one. It is a
                        powerful offline browser for ripping
                        sites. Simply plug in a URL and decide
                        whether or not you want to rip it it s up
                        to you
 P5DS3102.ZIP 2,694,041 ISPEED 3.10.203 - ShareWare
                        Default network settings may not give you
                        the best performance. iSpeed allows you
                        to easily modify these settings to
                        improve your throughput.

                        ftp://kofobbs.dk