MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c47bcf3
 Today, Thursday the 07-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 G7FSBM27.ZIP 1,983,874 SUBMARINES 2.7 - ShareWare
                        SubmarineS is an underwater sea-capade.
                        You take the head of a battleship and try
                        to rid the sea of enemy submarines. You
                        ll get tied into this game in a heartbeat
                        so sit down open a bag of pretzels and go
                        at it calamity Additional Requirements:
                        Direct X

 >Area  : G_DENK         : GamesNet: Mind Games
 G4CMR100.ZIP 2,443,811 MARBLES DELUXE 1.00 - ShareWare
                        Marbles Deluxe is an addictive puzzle
                        game that makes you think about every
                        move. To successfully complete a level
                        you must move your marble from the start
                        point to the end point. Each tile in your
                        way will most likely be holding obstacles
                        to hinder your progress.
 GA0LFB10.ZIP 2,221,339 ELF BALLS 1.0 - FreeWare
                        Two words come to mind while frantically
                        matching up three balls in a row -- lewd
                        and crude. This is an addictive game I ll
                        give the developers that. But it might be
                        a little too much for the wee ones around
                        the house. Catch phrases like Jingle
                        Balls Jingle Balls jingle my balls and
                        You can jiggle my balls any day may not
                        be appropriate for all audiences.
                        Calamity

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 G71C55.ZIP   1,728,150 ICUII 5.5 - ShareWare
                        ICUII is an excellent video voice and
                        text chat application. Using their server
                        you connect to users around the globe
                        with a fast video and smooth audio
                        connection.

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 UE4R1011.ZIP 2,041,466 Rails Across America 1.01 to 1.27

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.B     : GamesNet: Updates Big: >5 MB
 U9EQ3131.ZIP 27,378,35 Quake III Arena / Quake III: Team Arena
                        1.31
 27,378,350  bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.G     : GamesNet: Games Updates (dt)
 U4ES2002.ZIP   271,436 RTL Skispringen 2002 v1.45 german
 271,436     bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk