MSGID: 111:4975/201 2c4bccaa
PID: ALLFIX+ 5.13.3 F2C6811E
TID: GE 1.2
 Today, Monday 11-02-02, Fringe BBS - EWOG II (111:4975/201) received the
 following files.

 Area : Uploads Go Her  Comment :
 ADVBLIST.ZIP    42,716 AdventureNet BBS List
                        This BBS List is an exclusive
                        list of BBS's.  Compiled by
                        Longshot With priority for
                        AdventureNet BBSes.  But we
                        do have BBSes listed not in
                        AdventureNet.  We include
                        *FULL* information on a bbs
                        including networks that board
                        belongs to.  Updated each month.
                        We include contact information
                        for networks (A semi advertisement
                        for Networks!).  For further
                        info see inside documentation
                        files and list.  SysOps should
                        get and add their bbs to this
                        list!      Updated 1/28/2002
 42,716      bytes in 1   file(s)

 Total of 42,716 in 1 file(s)

 File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

 FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.
 Email freqs are allowed as well
  Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]