MSGID: 111:4975/201 2c5186da
PID: ALLFIX+ 5.13.3 F2C6811E
TID: GE 1.2
 Today, Sunday 17-02-02, Fringe BBS - EWOG II (111:4975/201) received the
 following files.

 Area : PDNUNIX         Comment : PDN: UNIX related
 CICQ460.RAR    687,892 centericq is a text mode menu- and
                        window-driven IM interface that supports the
                        ICQ2000, Yahoo!, and MSN protocols. It
                        allows you to send, receive, and forward
                        messages, URLs, SMSes, contacts, and email
                        express messages. It also lets you set your
                        own and fetch others' away message. You can
                        mass message-send, search for users
                        (including the extended "whitepages
                        search"), view users' details, maintain your
                        contact list directly from the program
                        (including non-ICQ contacts), view the
                        message history, register a new UIN and
                        update your details, be informed upon
                        receipt of email messages, automatically set
                        away after the defined period of inactivity
                        (on any console), and have your own ignore,
                        visible, and invisible lists. It can also
                        associate events with sounds, make log of
                        events, has support for Hebrew and Arabic
                        languages, and allows arrangement of
                        contacts into groups.
 687,892     bytes in 1   file(s)

 Total of 687,892 in 1 file(s)

 File requests are welcome 23 hrs per day, from 04:00-03:00.

 FREQ FILES for an allfiles listing.
 Email freqs are allowed as well
  Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]