MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c6ccac2
 Today, Tuesday the 12-03-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_PDA.PILO     : GamesNet: PDA PalmPilot related games
 32ABLC41.ZIP    24,160 BLACKJACK SOLITAIRE 4.1 - ShareWare
                        The object is to get the highest score
                        for each row without going over 21
                        points. The trick is that you have to do
                        it before the time runs out for the round
                        If you have a problem there is even a new
                        online help section.
 358SHR41.ZIP    84,358 SEAHORSE SOLITAIRE COLLECTION 4.1 -
                        ShareWare
                        This all-in-one package is great for
                        solitaire enthusiasts as well as people
                        who are new to Seahorse Software products
                        Note: All programs run on both black and
                        white and color units
 3A3PLT10.ZIP    75,712 PILOTMICRORACE 1.0 - ShareWare
                        This a car racing game.
 3AAJ1010.ZIP    23,399 JUMPING JACK 1.0 1.0 - ShareWare
                        Jumping Jack is an exciting arcade game
                        of luck and skill. The goal is to reach
                        the top of the screen. Each screen
                        consists of six floors and Jack has to
                        jump throught the moving holes in these
                        floors to progress. If Jack falls down
                        one of the holes he is momentarily
                        stunned and he loses a life if he falls
                        through the bottom floor.
 3F0PR101.ZIP    73,609 P-RACERS 1.01 - Unknown
                        This is a fast and fun racing game. You
                        can select the standard GP mode or the
                        Battle mode
 281,238     bytes in 5   file(s)

 >Area  : VIR_NAV        : Norton AntiVirus Signature updates
 0312I32.EXE  3,260,603 Norton AntiVirus Signature Updater 32-Bit.
                        Virus definations day 03.12.2002
                        Creation day 03.12.2002
                        Release day 03.12.2002
                        By Symantec Corporation.
 0312I321.EXE   927,880 Norton AntiVirus Signature Updater 32-Bit.
                        Virus definations day 03.12.2002
                        Creation day 03.12.2002
                        Release day 03.12.2002
                        Disk 1 of 3.
                        By Symantec Corporation.
 0312I322.ZIP 1,103,180 Norton AntiVirus Signature Updater 32-Bit.
                        Virus definations day 03.12.2002
                        Creation day 03.2002
                        Release day 03.12.2002
                        Disk 2 of 3.
                        By Symantec Corporation.
 0312I323.ZIP 1,218,782 Norton AntiVirus Signature Updater 32-Bit.
                        Virus definations day 03.12.2002
                        Creation day 03.12.2002
                        Release day 03.12.2002
                        Disk 3 of 3.
                        By Symantec Corporation.
 0312X86.EXE  6,065,365 Norton AntiVirus Signature Updater 16-Bit 386
                        Virus definations day 03.12.2002
                        Creation day 03.12.2002
                        Release day 03.12.2002
                        By Symantec Corporation.
 12,575,810  bytes in 5   file(s)

 >Area  : VIR_NORT       : VirNet: Nortons AntiVirus updates and shareware
 0311I32.ZIP  3,112,754 Norton Antivirus Intelligent Updater (v4.0)
                        updates -DEUTSCH- fuer:
                        - Norton AntiVirus 4.0 Windows 95/98
                        - Norton AntiVirus 5.0 Windows 95/98
                        - Norton AntiVirus 2000 Windows 95/98/2000
                        Installation durch Start der EXE-Datei.

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk