MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c7da6b1
 Today, Friday the 29-03-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://kofobbs.dk                           freq <filename>

 >Area  : G_FUN          : GamesNet: Fun-, wheel- & juxgames
 2CDS1200.ZIP 1,104,592 1ST BIORHYTHM 2.0.0 - DemoWare
                        This biorhythm plotting tool produces
                        scalable vector graphics for standard and
                        I-Ching biorhythms and explains the
                        current state of biorhythms. It can
                        generate next N-day reporting and
                        compatibility biorhythms between you and
                        others.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SO     : Win-XP: Windows XP Sound
 P5AMP320.ZIP   627,036 MP3 JUKEBOX AND FILE MANAGER 2.0 -
                        DemoWare
                        This program plays MP3 files on your
                        computer when you scan the back of your
                        CD just like players in music stores.
 627,036     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SY     : Win-XP: Windows XP System and AddOns
 P78SH131.ZIP 9,581,138 ASHAMPOO WINOPTIMIZER SUITE PLUSPACK 1.31
                        - ShareWare
                        With a modular structure this program
                        gives you a solid package of clean-up
                        tools that will keep your Windows
                        installation running smoothly. Drive
                        cleaner Registry cleaner DLL cleaner
                        Internet cleaner Internet tuner StartUp
                        tuner Special BUY NOW link for 29.99 save
                        10.00 Note: There is a free unlimited
                        version of Ashampoo Media

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.TO     : Win-XP: Windows XP Tools
 PFCBSM23.ZIP 1,011,048 BBSMONITOR 2.3 - ShareWare
                        This lets you manage information by
                        checking all types of discussion forums
                        and URLs at regular intervals.

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk