MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c8fd479
 Today, Monday the 15-04-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://kofobbs.dk                           freq <filename>

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.MA     : Win-XP: Windows XP Mail, E-mail, Usenet
 P14SP287.ZIP 2,110,134 SPAMKILLER 2.87 - ShareWare
                        This anti-spam utility has five different
                        filter types. A friends list ensures that
                        all normal e-mail reaches you and copies
                        are made of all automatically filtered
                        mail. The Filter Wizard makes it easy to
                        add your own filters and registered users
                        receive online updates.
 P95CT268.ZIP   944,324 ACTIVE EMAIL MONITOR 2.68 - ShareWare
                        This application includes a multi-account
                        e-mail checker an anti-spam filter and a
                        mailbox cleaner. It is also a powerful
                        antivirus program shielding you from such
                        e-mail worms as ILOVEYOU Melissa and
                        others.
 P98DV423.ZIP 1,086,544 ADVANCED MAILLIST VERIFY 4.23 -
                        ShareWare
                        This tool scans mailing lists and address
                        books to verify which e-mail addresses
                        are dead.

 >Area  : VIR_NAV        : Norton AntiVirus Signature updates
 0415I321.EXE   927,891 Norton AntiVirus Signature Updater 32-Bit.
                        Virus definations day 04.15.2002
                        Creation day 04.15.2002
                        Release day 04.15.2002
                        Disk 1 of 3.
                        By Symantec Corporation.
 0415I322.ZIP 1,215,418 Norton AntiVirus Signature Updater 32-Bit.
                        Virus definations day 04.15.2002
                        Creation day 04.15.2002
                        Release day 04.15.2002
                        Dis 2 of 3.
                        By Symantec Corporation.
 0415I323.ZIP 1,239,638 Norton AntiVirus Signature Updater 32-Bit.
                        irus definations day 04.15.2002
                        reation day 04.15.2002
                        Release day 04.15.2002
                        Dis 3 of 3.