MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cf14c00
 Today, Wednesday the 17-07-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.AIRPORT       : GamesNet: FS AirPort
 F79DGB02.ZIP 3,576,547 FS2002 Scenery Breitscheid Airfield EDGB
                        Germany Beautyfull fotorealistic scenery
                        of the small Airfield in Breitscheid in
                        Germany. It features the airport itself
                        with all buildings restaurant huts cars
                        and people. See also my EDGS-02 By Gerd