MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cf234af
 Today, Thursday the 18-07-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.AIRCRAFT      : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F4DFX182.ZIP    32,742 FS2002 Aircraft-Cessna 182 Engine Fire.
                        Replacement aircraft .cfg file for
                        Microsoft s Cessna 182. The engine can
                        have a major fire accompanied with dark
                        smoke and engine smoking including damage
                        Effects. Cessna 182 original damage .cfg
                        file by Damon Lawler. By Jeridan Light By
                        Jeridan Light
 F9CNT763.ZIP 4,175,362 FS2002 Ansett 767-324ER This aircraft
                        carries the special Olympic torch Relay
                        Color scheme as this was the aircraft
                        that did the part the first part of the
                        relay taking the olympic torch from
                        Athens to Guam. Original By Project
                        Opensky Repainted by Ben Jones. by Ben
                        Jones.
 FAEFX182.ZIP   119,499 FS2002 Aircraft-Cessna 182rg Engine Fire.
                        Replacement aircraft .cfg file for
                        Microsoft s Cessna 182rg. The engine can
                        have a major fire accompanied with dark
                        smoke and engine smoking including damage
                        Effects. Cessna 182rg original damage
                        .cfg file by Damon Lawler. By Jeridan
                        Light By Jeridan Light
 FD0GSTD5.ZIP 7,420,381 FS2002 Aircraft-Gulfstream V V-sp. Two
                        quality aircraft with 32 sided fuselage
                        and engine cowling Transparent cockpit
                        window 3D engine intakes with rotating
                        fans moving ailerons flaps rudder
                        spoilers retracting gear steerable moving
                        nose wheel. Full set of night textures
                        Newly reworked strobes and landing
                        lights. Flys like a dream. Visual model
                        and textures by OMC 99. Air file revision
                        by Roy Hahmann. Sounds by Aaron R.
                        Swindle-Skysong Soundworks Panel Gauges
                        by Laurent Negroni Peter Beddig Kirk Long
                        Ike H. Slack. Gulfstream V-SP textures by
                        Trajan Water effect by Bob Tremblay. Ref.
                        Check manual by Mr. Barry Blaisdell
                        Original downloads over 16 830. Smoke
                        effect by Gola Francesco. Standard
                        version. Contains all gauges. Some
                        cockpit views. Compiled and revised by
                        Jeridan Light. Compiled and revised by
                        Jeridan Light.
 11,747,984  bytes in 4   file(s)

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.CFS           : GamesNet: FS Combat Flight Simulation
 F3EHC500.ZIP 1,383,187 FS2002 Hughes 500D One of the world s
                        most popular light turbine helicopters.
                        Features moving control surfaces a
                        reflect map virtual cockpit and three
                        different colour schemes By Bjorn Buchner
                        By Bjorn Buchner
 FF5HW751.ZIP 2,974,033 CFS2/FS2002 Curtiss Hawk 75A-1. Model by
                        Doug Westfall and Anthony Sullenger.
                        Textures by Will Hunter Flight model by
                        James Banks. Represents No.5 of GC II/5
                        during the period of the Battle of
                        France. G-Max opening canopy cooling
                        flaps full animation virtual cockpit.
                        G-Max opening canopy cooling flaps full
                        animation virtual cockpit.

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.SCENERY       : GamesNet: FS Scenery
 F37DLTZP.ZIP 3,747,738 EDLT Muenster - Telgte for FS2002
                        Westfalen/Germany by Uwe Schweitzer This
                        is my first scenery done by photos from a
                        contest of a German internet site for
                        flightsim design www.flusiwelt.de only in
                        German language and others by the aero
                        clubs of the region. It is most likely
                        not always close to reality but I tried
                        my best. close to reality but I tried my
                        best.
 F59GRMLK.ZIP   507,688 Groomlake scenery aka. Area 51 for
                        FS2002. Scenery for Americas most secret
                        Military Base. Located about 80 miles NNW
                        of Las Vegas Groomlake provides the
                        epicenter for UFO rumors and folklore
                        dating back into the 1940 s. Some believe
                        there are actual Alien Craft stored here.
                        At the very least Area 51 is a hotbed of
                        development for the United States
                        military. By Dennis Waggoner By Dennis
                        Waggoner

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.TOOL          : GamesNet: FS Tools
 F56BC580.ZIP   865,757 Iberia Old Livery Convair 580 v3.0
                        Textures and flight dynamics to convert
                        any of my CV-580 repaints into the old
                        livery of Iberia. Aircraft by Greg Pepper
                        Repaint by Glen Hall.
 865,757     bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk