MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2d1d67c6
 Today, Thursday the 29-08-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.AIRCRAFT      : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F00DC914.ZIP 5,470,876 Braniff International McDonnell Douglas
                        DC-9-14 registration N931EA.The only DC-9
                        ever flown by Braniff International and
                        withdrawn from use at Tucson Arizona.
                        Model includes rolling wheels smoke
                        trails opening doors and stairs accurate
                        flaps deployment reversers... . Model and
                        FDE by Vans Aircraft. Braniff
                        International textures by Lynn Rogers.
                        Braniff International McDonnell Douglas
                        DC-9-14 registration N931EA.The only DC-9
                        ever flown by Braniff International and
                        withdrawn from use at Tucson Arizona.
                        Model includes rolling wheels smoke
                        trails opening doors and stairs accurate
                        flaps deployment reversers... . Model and
                        FDE by Vans Aircraft. Braniff
                        International textures by Lynn Rogers.

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.PANEL         : GamesNet: FS Panel
 FC8DCP12.ZIP 8,531,665 DC 10 panel fs2002  This is my DC 10
                        panel for fs2002 only This version fixes
                        also some bugs. This panel got also many
                        DC 10 internal views. And offcourse has
                        this panel: GPS AP Overhead window and
                        more There is also support for GWPS
                        add-ons. I have also included INFO CENTER
                        2.0 Flightsim.bat and some winampskins.
                        By Frank Elfert.  NOTE -  If you want to
                        use the landing panel then you must do
                        the follow things: -PRESS SHIFT 1 -After
                        that PRESS SHIFT 8 That s all CHECK ALSO
                        MY WEBSITE FOR NEW UPDATE S AND DOWNLOADS
                        http://home.planet.nl/
                        elfer116/index.html  IMPORTANT NOTES  -MY
                        WEBSITE WILL GET ANOTHER URL I STILL DON
                        T KNOW WITCH URL -Check also my newest
                        website lay out -I m working on my first
                        fuel calculator The project is for 95
                        completed. Designed in Visual Basic 6.0
                        Frank Elfert [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        http://home.planet.nl/
                        elfer116/index.html The Netherlands
                        Alphen aan den Rijn FRANK0355 KLM0355
                        ZONE CALLSIGNAL fs2000 and fs2002 HOW TO
                        INSTALL THIS PRODUCT PLEASE OPEN THE
                        README FILE AVIALABLE IN DUTCH and
                        ENGLISH HOW TO INSTALL THIS PRODUCT

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk