MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2d32c621
 Today, Wednesday the 18-09-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                        for OS/2.
 243,332     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.APP.MISC           : GFD [APP]: All other stuff than those
 L2R1913.ZIP    904,010 LaTeX to RTF converter latex2rtf is a translator
                        program that translates LaTeX text into the RTF
                        format used by various text processors, most notably
                        Word.
 904,010     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.APP.MMPM           : GFD [APP]: Mult-Media-Applikationen
 CDR116.ZIP     537,564 cdrdao2 1.1.6 - enhanced os/2 port of cdrdao Enhanced
                        Os/2 port of cd writing program in DAO mode. Works
                        only with Aspirout 1.1b5. Does not require EMX
                        runtime.
 537,564     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.SYS.MISC           : GFD [SYS]: Miscellaneous device drivers
 0917O32.ZIP  2,315,281 Norton AntiVirus for OS/2. Latest Virus Definitions
                        for NAV released September 17.

 >Area: G_AMIGA                : GamesNet: AMIGA misc
 A29F1111.ZIP   804,715 FREECIV FOR MORPHOS V1.1 BASED ON AMIGA
                        V1.17 / FREECIV 1.13.1-DEVEL
                        Req. MorphOS NList TCP/IP stack
 804,715     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_AMIGA.MISCAD         : GamesNet: AMIGA misc. Tools & AddoNs
 A4AF1200.ZIP    11,017 2002 F1 SEASON DATA FOR F1GP-ED 1
                        SEPTEMBER
                        Req. game/misc/F1GP-Ed.lha
 ACCHL201.ZIP   449,331 HILT2 - GERMAN FILES UPDATE 01
 460,348     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area: G_BOARD                : GamesNet: Board Type Games
 G3BDB314.ZIP   781,114 3D BACKGAMMON 1.4 - ShareWare
                        This is a 3D Backgammon game. Play on a
                        flat screen rotate the board or view the
                        board from your opponent s perspective.
 781,114     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_CARD                 : GamesNet: Card type games
 G9CWZS13.ZIP 3,040,558 WIZ SOLITAIRE 1.3 - FreeWare
                        If you like solitare and high-quality
                        artwork you should check this game out.
                        Not only does it have the usual Klondike
                        game but it has the Spider and Freecell
                        variety as well.

 >Area: G_CHEAT                : GamesNet: Cheats
 C05GRVTY.ZIP       370 Gravity Force - cheat
 C07HLCHT.ZIP     1,843 Half Life - cheat
 C0EHLFLB.ZIP     1,687 Half Life: Blue Shift - cheat
 C15GYSPY.ZIP       352 Guy Spy - cheat
 C22HLFLF.ZIP     2,047 Half Life - Opposing Force - cheat
 C27TMFCH.ZIP       393 Half Life: Team Fortress Classic - cheat
 C28GRNDC.ZIP       936 Ground Control - cheat
 C39HCMNH.ZIP       358 Hacman - cheat
 C42HLTPS.ZIP     1,887 Half Life Game-Tips - cheat
 C52GRND2.ZIP       647 Ground Control: Dark Conspiracy - cheat
 C59TMFRH.ZIP     3,929 Half Life - Team Fortress - cheat
 C5EHTM20.ZIP       677 H20 - cheat
 C71GBLHT.ZIP       602 Gubble - cheat
 C73GBLH2.ZIP       666 Gubble 2 - cheat
 C73HGRHT.ZIP       366 Haegar - cheat
 C85GLFWR.ZIP       530 Gulf War: Operation Dessert Hammer -
                        cheat
 C86GNMTH.ZIP       589 Gun Metal - cheat
 C8FGRMDH.ZIP       861 Gromada - cheat
 C93GNSHP.ZIP     1,180 Gunship - cheat
 C94G2000.ZIP       502 Gunship 2000 - cheat
 C96HCKRH.ZIP       480 Hacker - cheat
 C9DHLFLG.ZIP       643 Half-Life - Game of the Year Edition -
                        cheat
 CABHLFLC.ZIP     5,096 Half Life - Counterstrike - cheat
 CACGNLKH.ZIP       942 Gunlok - cheat
 CB3GNMNC.ZIP     1,070 Gunman Chronicles - cheat
 CBFGRNDS.ZIP       809 Grand Slam Turkey Hunter - cheat
 CCAGNSMK.ZIP       528 Gun.Smoke - cheat
 CE4HLFRH.ZIP       776 Half Life - Firearms - cheat
 CF7GRDHT.ZIP       750 Guardian of Darkness - cheat
 CFFHLFLP.ZIP       775 Half Life: Point of Origin - cheat
 32,291      bytes in 30  file(s)

 >Area: G_CONS                 : GamesNet: GameConsole infos, tips & hints
 C03NVRWN.ZIP    32,211 NEVERWINTER NIGHTS
                        DOS/Windows - Reference Guide
 C06FR100.ZIP    29,689 FREEDOM FORCE - v1.00
                        DOS/Windows - Additional Gameplay
                        Information
 C07SC100.ZIP    16,912 ESCAPE FROM HELL - v1.00
                        DOS/Windows - Additional Gameplay
                        Information
 C08WFN20.ZIP     5,395 WWF NO MERCY - v2.0
                        Nintendo 64 - William Regal
 C18CWN20.ZIP     4,286 ICEWIND DALE 2 - v2.0
                        DOS/Windows - Cleric Spell List
 C1CKN025.ZIP    14,876 KING OF FIGHTERS 2000 THE - v0.2.5
                        Arcade - Zero
 C1CPKM12.ZIP    10,239 POKEMON GOLD/SILVER - v1.2
                        GameBoy Color - Berry Collecting Guide
 C31TNY10.ZIP     4,793 TONY HAWK S PRO SKATER - v1.0
                        PlayStation - Song Lyrics
 C3FLGN25.ZIP    28,106 LEGEND OF MANA - v2.5
                        PlayStation - Map/Artifact Placement
                        Guide
 C45CWN20.ZIP     2,002 ICEWIND DALE 2 - v2.0
                        DOS/Windows - Ranger Spell List
 C4FGRN10.ZIP     5,814 GRAN TURISMO 3 A-SPEC - v1.0
                        PlayStation2 - General Set-Ups Guide
 C4FRGNRK.ZIP     9,198 RAGNAROK ONLINE
                        DOS/Windows - Swordsman Guide
 C55CWN20.ZIP     2,429 ICEWIND DALE 2 - v2.0
                        DOS/Windows - Bard Spell List
 C59SPRSM.ZIP    25,062 SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE
                        GameCube - Kirby
 C61VRT01.ZIP     6,021 VIRTUA TENNIS - v0.1
                        DOS/Windows - Save Game Hacking Guide
 C6FMGMN6.ZIP     1,482 MEGA MAN X6 - vFINAL
                        PlayStation - Sound Test Guide
 C74MDN27.ZIP     4,957 MIDNIGHT CLUB: STREET RACING - v2.7
                        PlayStation2 - Car Database
 C7BFRP11.ZIP     8,576 FIRE PROWRESTLING D - v1.1
                        Dreamcast - Criticals List
 C87SH100.ZIP     7,360 SHIN SANGOKU MUSOU 2 MUSHOUDEN - v1.00
                        PlayStation2 - Pro Action Replay Codes
                        JIS
 C8CGMN10.ZIP    34,177 GOEMON S GREAT ADVENTURE - v1.0A
                        Nintendo 64 - Game Script
 C8ECWN21.ZIP     2,545 ICEWIND DALE 2 - v2.1
                        DOS/Windows - Druid Spell List
 C95SNT10.ZIP     2,777 SENTINEL WORLDS I - v1.0
                        DOS/Windows - Save Game Hacking Guide
 C97SPR06.ZIP     3,180 SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE - v0.6
                        GameCube - Translation Guide
 C97YGH21.ZIP    43,067 YU-GI-OH FORBIDDEN MEMORIES - v2.1
                        PlayStation - Card Password/Starchip
                        Guide
 C9DCWN20.ZIP     3,998 ICEWIND DALE 2 - v2.0
                        DOS/Windows - Magic-User Spell List
 CA4TKN11.ZIP    12,076 TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT - v1.1
                        Arcade - Xiaoyu
 CABF10.ZIP       5,705 F1 2002 - v1.0
                        PlayStation2 - Car Set-Ups Guide French
 CADMPR11.ZIP    24,460 EMPIRE EARTH - v1.1
                        DOS/Windows - Multiplayer Guide
 CBCWND20.ZIP     1,890 ICEWIND DALE 2 - v2.0
                        DOS/Windows - Paladin Spell List
 CC7GND20.ZIP    10,584 GUNDAM BATTLE ASSAULT 2 - v2.0
                        PlayStation - Gundam RX-78
 CC9TNG10.ZIP    28,831 TENGAI MAKYOU: ZIRIA - v1.0
                        Turbo CD - Strategy Guide
 CE4FNL17.ZIP    54,603 FINAL FANTASY VII - v1.7
                        PlayStation - Plot Analysis
 CF2MGMN5.ZIP     1,409 MEGA MAN X5 - vFINAL
                        PlayStation - Sound Test Guide
 CF3SGF14.ZIP     6,093 SAGA FRONTIER 2 - v1.4
                        PlayStation - Battle of South Moundtop
                        Guide
 454,803     bytes in 34  file(s)

 >Area: G_DENK                 : GamesNet: Mind Games
 G1CPN200.ZIP 3,095,679 PENGUIN PUZZLE 2.00 - ShareWare
                        This is a puzzle game that is set on the
                        North Pole where a freezing blizzard has
                        caused lots of creatures to be frozen in
                        ice cubes. Your goal is to release them.
                        With a cast of penguins polar bears seals
                        birds Eskimos and others there s never a
                        dull moment. The game has excellent
                        graphics sound and music and you don t
                        need a super 3D card or the latest
                        computer to play.
 G7ASBT12.ZIP 4,832,659 SUBTERRA 1.2 - ShareWare
                        If you ever thought Sobokan Dig-Dig and
                        every other mine game looked surprisingly
                        similar the developers of SubTerra did
                        too and they have meshed all of these
                        games into one object-filled puzzle.
 G9EQDR21.ZIP 1,731,361 QUADROX 2.1 - ShareWare
                        Piece together diffrent shapes to make a
                        square. QuadroX contains 100 levels.
                        Several levels of difficulty are
                        included.
 GA0GM220.ZIP 2,338,160 GEM SLIDER2 2.0 - ShareWare
                        This arcade-style board game features
                        many combinations four different modes of
                        play and several skill levels. The goal
                        is simple -- remove all the gems from the
                        board. There is an online contest for the
                        best players.
 GBES1484.ZIP 1,279,205 SNAKEY 1.48.49 - FreeWare
                        In this popular game you must collect as
                        much food as you can in the time allowed.
                        The faster you eat the more you score.
 GC6BRN13.ZIP   550,866 BRAINBURST 1.3 - ShareWare
                        The goal of this game is to get rid of
                        all of the squares. It has several levels
                        of difficulty and the interface is
                        skinnable.
 13,827,930  bytes in 6   file(s)

 >Area: G_DLH                  : GamesNet: Dirty Little Helper
 PC0215.ZIP   2,407,365 DLH - PC 15/02
 PC0216.ZIP   2,123,853 DLH - PC 16/02

 >Area: G_EMUL.AMIGA           : GamesNet: Emulator for Amiga
 A32WNDWS.ZIP    44,663 WINDOWS BINARIES OF THE GPATCH PACKAGE
 44,663      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_FUN                  : GamesNet: Fun-, wheel- & juxgames
 P87QNT23.ZIP 2,144,991 QUINTESSENCE OF WISDOM LE 2.3 - FreeWare
                        This is a unique unique collection of
                        ideas selected quotations and sayings
                        attributed to 2 600 of the world s
                        greatest thinkers.

 >Area: G_MAC.ACTION           : GamesNet: Mac games - Action
 X1CRM204.ZIP 47,012,06 CRO-MAG RALLY DEMO 2.0.4 - DemoWare
                        Cro-Mag Rally is a caveperson racing game
                        where you go through the Ages and try to
                        defeat your opponents in a variety of
                        situations. Race against your friends or
                        the computer or play multi-player games
                        like Tag Capture the Flag and Survival.
                        Cro-Mag Rally can be played by a single
                        player two players on one computer or up
                        to six players over a network.
                        Single-player tournament mode takes place
                        in the Stone Age Desert two-player tag
                        mode is in the Aztec City multi-player
                        network play slides through the Ice
                        Ramps. The tournament mode consists of
                        nine race tracks and eight additional
                        tracks are available for various
                        multi-player modes. The game takes place
                        in the Stone Age Bronze Age and Iron Age.
                        You must complete an Age before you can
                        play tracks on later Ages. So when you
                        first install the game you can only play
                        the Stone Age. When the Stone Age
                        Tournament is won then the Bronze Age
                        opens up plus you get new cars to drive.
                        After completing the Bronze Age it s on
                        to the Iron Age. Players gather powerups
                        to assist with driving or to cause
                        opponents to crash. Powerups consist of
                        the immediate and inventory types.
                        Immediate Powerups activate immediately
                        and remain active for a specified
                        duration. Their icon and the time
                        remaining appears on the left of the
                        screen. Included are: sticky tires super
                        suspension and invisibility. Inventory
                        Powerups are weapons and other items you
                        can collect and use whenever you like.
                        You can only hold one kind of Inventory
                        Powerup at a time. The current powerup
                        and the quantity that you have appears at
                        the top of the screen. Included are: bone
                        bombs oil slicks nitro homing pigeons
                        bottle rockets roman candles torpedos
                        freeze bombs and land mines. This demo
                        version of Cro-Mag Rally lets you play
                        the first two tournament tracks and the
                        first two battle tracks. All game modes
                        are enabled including the multi-player
                        split-screen and network modes. The demo
                        expires after 45 minutes of play.
 X35ST121.ZIP 7,625,234 ASTEROID STORM 1.2.1 - FreeWare
                        This is an Asteroids-like game with
                        32-bit 3D graphics and enemy AI. The game
                        contains an infinite number of
                        computer-generated levels. Several
                        contain written introductions that tell
                        the story of your voyage into the storm.
 X9EB3000.ZIP   426,089 BRICKLES3000-MAC 2.0 - ShareWare
                        Brickles3000 is a ball-and-paddle game
                        with several options to make it more
                        interesting. You can change the colors of
                        the ball the paddle and the background.
                        Make the paddle and ball smaller or
                        larger and adjust the game speed up or
                        down. There are even some sound options
                        to choose from. Note:
 55,063,390  bytes in 3   file(s)

 >Area: G_MAC.CARD             : GamesNet: Mac games - Card
 X3DNMZ10.ZIP 1,844,060 NUMZUM 1.0 - ShareWare
                        Numzum is a fun strategy board game that
                        will keep you entertained for hours You
                        play against the computer by taking
                        wooden balls from a highlighted area. The
                        wooden balls are marked with point values
                        between 15 and -9. The object is to have
                        the highest point total at the end of the
                        game the player with the most points
                        wins.

 >Area: G_MAC.DENK             : GamesNet: Mac games - Logic
 XDDSY446.ZIP   384,049 EASY MEMORY - THE MEMORY GAME 4.46 -
                        FreeWare
                        This is a game that asks you to find
                        matching pairs of hidden cards. Animal
                        Pokemon and Disney cards are available.
                        As your memory improves you can increase
                        the difficulty and make groups of three
                        or more identical cards. Note: Be sure to
                        read the included documentation and
                        online instruction for detailed
                        information on playing this game.
 384,049     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_MAC.MISC             : GamesNet: Mac games - Misc.
 X73NG125.ZIP 1,717,843 ENGLISH LEAGUE MANAGER 1.25 - ShareWare
                        This is a soccer-management game with
                        over 90 screens. It features interactive
                        real-time match play. It also includes an
                        editor so you can update the club data
                        and create custom teams. The main
                        features include: Management of a team
                        from one of the four main English
                        Divisions Over 4 000 players in 124 clubs
                        Match animation is 2D but hidden
                        simulation uses 3D space for ball Dead
                        ball situations The ability to change
                        formation and general tactics during a
                        match Training ground for practicing
                        corner and free kick tactics Financial
                        control of the club including loans
                        sponsorship and advertising Player
                        contracts and renegotiations Detailed
                        statistics for both team and individual
                        player performance Note:

 >Area: G_MAC.WORD             : GamesNet: Mac games - Word
 X62CR121.ZIP   974,739 CROSS WORD SEARCH CREATOR 1.2.1 -
                        ShareWare
                        This is a replacement program for Word
                        search V.2.9.1. It has all of the same
                        functions as Word search but it includes
                        the ability to create crosswords from the
                        same list of words.
 974,739     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_PDA.PILOT            : GamesNet: PDA PalmPilot related games
 310BMB10.ZIP    35,361 BOMBRUN 1.0 - ShareWare
                        This is a version of Scramble for the
                        handheld.
 314P1616.ZIP    29,783 PROCESSU MEMORY GAME 1.6 POS 1.6 -
                        ShareWare
                        This game lets you play against your Palm
                        on an 4 x 7 grid. You take turns matching
                        pairs of tiles. If you match more tiles
                        than the computer you win.
 33CWRD10.ZIP    10,519 WORDSHUFFLE 1.0 - DemoWare
                        This game helps you learn the order of
                        the books of the Bible. Note:
                        Registration entitles you to all future
                        updates and upgrades at no cost.
 355NH138.ZIP    54,566 ON HAND BRIDGE 1.38 - DemoWare
                        This bridge game is loaded with features
                        including autoplay on-screen scoring and
                        choice of card backs. There are also
                        options for play-speed round undo and
                        hand replay. You can view your opponent s
                        hand review bids before you place them
                        and even automatically fix incorrect
                        bids.
 3B1KCK10.ZIP   121,245 KICK CHAMPION TM 1.0 - DemoWare
                        Your goal is to get the ball past the
                        goalie and his trusty blocker while they
                        keep trying to get in your way to stop
                        you from scoring. To score pass the ball
                        to the player you think has the open shot
                        and shoot.
 3C3H1531.ZIP    87,496 HOT HOOPS 153 1.0 - DemoWare
                        Shooting hoops couldn t be easier. Making
                        em that s the trick. When you think you
                        ve got a shot lined up just tap the
                        player leading the basket and he ll take
                        a shot. It s all about rhythm.
 3D1CL120.ZIP   293,126 COOL CURLING 1.2.0 - ShareWare
                        Cool Curling will let you enjoy this
                        winter sport without even going outside.
                        Play against the device or against
                        another person. Using your stylus you can
                        sweep just like in the real game. Note:
                        This program requires Palm OS 3.1 or
                        later.
 3E2RBT10.ZIP    12,580 ARBITRAGE 1.0 - FreeWare
                        Sure you ve all played those rags to
                        riches Wall Street games. Well Arbitrage
                        strays from the beaten path you ve grown
                        acustomed to. Note:
 3FECRL20.ZIP     8,551 CURLING 2.0 - ShareWare
                        This is an old Scottish game for handheld
                        devices. Use your stylus as a broom and
                        sweep your ice-slippery handheld screen
                        to make a stone run faster.
 653,227     bytes in 9   file(s)

 >Area: G_PDA.POCKET           : GamesNet. PDA Pockdet PC related games
 PCBPC084.ZIP 3,879,361 POCKET WAR 0.84 - ShareWare
                        This is a strategic turn-based war game
                        built specifically for PDAs. By choosing
                        what to manufacture and sending orders to
                        your troops you give your troops the
                        guidance they need to vanquish the
                        computer. But beware because the computer
                        will be trying to do the same to you.

 >Area: G_PUZZLE               : GamesNet: Puzzle Games
 G33LT104.ZIP 8,893,493 ALTITUDES 1.04 - ShareWare
                        This is a 3D puzzle game and the object
                        is to get the character to the exit door
                        by rolling the cubes. If a cube is rolled
                        into a corner or a mistake is made the
                        round is over. Ideally a joypad should be
                        used with camera rotate left and right on
                        the shoulder buttons.

 >Area: G_SOLVE                : GamesNet: Solve, Walktrou
 S07PHN10.ZIP     4,155 PHANTOM OF INFERNO - v1.0
                        DVD - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S0FBNJKZ.ZIP    60,738 BANJO-KAZOOIE
                        Nintendo 64 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S11DSX30.ZIP    48,225 DEUS EX: THE CONSPIRACY - v3.0
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S13SC226.ZIP    28,626 ESCAPE FROM MONKEY ISLAND - v2.26
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S15C14.ZIP      15,161 ICO - v1.4
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S16STFMR.ZIP    39,770 STATE OF EMERGENCY - vFINAL
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S17SNG07.ZIP    24,226 SENGOKU 3 - v0.7
                        Arcade - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S18GRN20.ZIP    86,688 GRAND THEFT AUTO III - v2.0
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S19TNG10.ZIP    50,221 TENGAI MAKYOU: ZIRIA - v1.0
                        Turbo CD - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S1ABRN20.ZIP    37,596 BRANDISH - v2.0
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S1DMGMN4.ZIP    35,511 MEGA MAN X4
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S23DKN10.ZIP    30,230 DUKE NUKEM: LAND OF THE BABES - v1.0
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S25DS080.ZIP    32,801 DEUS EX: THE CONSPIRACY - v0.80
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S27PKM13.ZIP    26,770 PIKMIN - v1.3
                        GameCube - FAQ/Walkthrough Dutch
 S3AMGM31.ZIP    10,406 MEGA MAN V - v3.1
                        GameBoy - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S3CHSF10.ZIP    14,872 HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2 THE - v1.0
                        Arcade - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S42NVRHD.ZIP     6,009 NEVERHOOD THE
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough Hungarian
 S4BLB003.ZIP    57,892 ILLBLEED - v0.03
                        Dreamcast - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S4EMGM10.ZIP     7,034 MEGA MAN III - v1.0
                        GameBoy - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S52PRT11.ZIP    22,466 PIRATES: THE LEGEND OF BLACK KAT - v1.1
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S53DVL19.ZIP    84,903 DEVIL MAY CRY - v1.9
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S5CDSCW2.ZIP    11,982 DISCWORLD II: MORTALITY BYTES - vFINAL
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S5CHRVST.ZIP     9,676 HARVEST MOON
                        Super Nintendo - Dating Walkthrough
 S60THNGT.ZIP    32,396 THING THE
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S70SPYCR.ZIP    14,091 SPYCRAFT: THE GREAT GAME
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S70ZMB05.ZIP    65,363 ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBORS - v0.5
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S73DNGN2.ZIP    42,232 DUNGEON KEEPER 2
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S74SP093.ZIP    37,159 SUPER ROBOT TAISEN R - v0.93
                        GameBoy Advance - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S76MDL10.ZIP     7,939 MEDAL OF HONOR FRONTLINE - v1.0
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S78SPR10.ZIP    16,193 SUPER METROID - v1.0
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ/Walkthrough Spanish
 S7BPRT18.ZIP    12,851 OPERATION BODY COUNT - v1.8
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S7DNS100.ZIP    25,718 INSPECTOR GADGET - v1.0.0
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S7DSPR08.ZIP    37,513 SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE - v0.8
                        GameCube - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S80SPD13.ZIP    10,719 SPIDER-MAN: THE MOVIE - v1.3
                        GameCube - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S87LGS10.ZIP    18,005 LUIGI S MANSION - v1.0
                        GameCube - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S88DV100.ZIP    25,440 DEVIL MAY CRY - v10.0
                        PlayStation2 - Secret Mission
                        Walkthrough
 S88MBL17.ZIP    15,625 MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: JOURNEY TO JABURO -
                        v1.7
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S88RNG11.ZIP     4,900 RINGOUT - v1.1
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S89SKT21.ZIP     9,643 SKATE OR DIE 2 - v2.1
                        NES - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S8FSPRM2.ZIP     8,664 SUPER MONKEY BALL 2
                        GameCube - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S8FSTR18.ZIP    24,408 STREETS OF RAGE 3 - v1.8
                        Genesis - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S91YGH18.ZIP    21,231 YU-GI-OH FORBIDDEN MEMORIES - v1.8
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S94SPR14.ZIP    18,908 SUPER MONKEY BALL 2 - v1.4
                        GameCube - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S99STR64.ZIP    37,307 STARFOX 64
                        Nintendo 64 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 S9FSPR16.ZIP    30,226 SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE - v1.6
                        GameCube - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SA1GRL10.ZIP    11,566 GUERILLA WAR - v1.0
                        NES - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SA9JK150.ZIP    31,327 JAK AND DAXTER - v1.50
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SABSPR10.ZIP     9,609 SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE - v1.0
                        GameCube - Delfino Plaza Walkthrough
 SAFTHFGL.ZIP    53,401 THIEF GOLD
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SC1MTL17.ZIP   147,019 METAL GEAR SOLID 2 - v1.7
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SC3MRP10.ZIP    11,293 MARIO PARTY 2 - v1.0
                        Nintendo 64 - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SC9WLW.ZIP      15,751 WILLOW
                        NES - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SCFN.ZIP        28,030 ONI - vFINAL
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Walkthrough Dutch
 SDAXN121.ZIP   131,171 XENOSAGA: EPISODE 1 - v1.2.1
                        PlayStation2 -
                        FAQ/Walkthrough/Translation JIS
 SDBGNT20.ZIP    21,345 GAUNTLET DARK LEGACY - v2.0
                        Arcade - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SDCDRG16.ZIP    96,239 DRAGON VALOR - v1.6
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SDFRP101.ZIP    50,697 RIPLEY S BELIEVE IT OR NOT: THE RIDDLE OF
                        MASTER LU - v1.01
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SE4MGM46.ZIP    73,351 MEGA MAN X6 - v4.6
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SECBRKNS.ZIP    15,832 BROKEN SWORD - vFINAL
                        PlayStation - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SF4BFY12.ZIP    45,324 BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER - v1.2
                        Xbox - FAQ/Walkthrough
 SFCBTM31.ZIP     9,724 BATMAN RETURNS - v3.1
                        NES - FAQ/Walkthrough
 2,014,168   bytes in 61  file(s)

 >Area: G_TRIVIA               : GamesNet: Trivia games
 G7CQZP13.ZIP   832,516 QUIZP 1.3 - FreeWare
                        This is an interactive quiz based on the
                        first three Harry Potter books.
 832,516     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_UPDATE               : GamesNet: Games Updates
 U2BCLC26.ZIP   988,257 Custer s Last Command 2.0 build 6
 U35B4410.ZIP 3,285,691 Panzer Campaigns: Bulge 44 1.02 online
                        help
 U35S4178.ZIP 1,874,273 Space Empire IV Gold 1.78
 U64SH103.ZIP 1,407,870 Space HoRSE 1.03
 U70TR101.ZIP 3,103,514 Squad Battles: Tour of Duty 1.01 online
                        help
 U71TR101.ZIP 2,926,058 Squad Battles: Tour of Duty 1.01
                        documentation
 UD0TR101.ZIP 1,893,306 Squad Battles: Tour of Duty 1.01
 UE7B4410.ZIP   913,696 Panzer Campaigns: Bulge 44 1.02
 UEDS4110.ZIP 1,653,793 Panzer Campaigns: Smolensk 41 1.09a
 18,046,458  bytes in 9   file(s)

 >Area: G_UPDATE.BIG           : GamesNet: Updates Big: >5 MB
 U17PTC12.ZIP 9,677,844 Panzer Elite 1.2

 >Area: G_UPDATE.GER           : GamesNet: Games Updates (dt)
 U4BSC114.ZIP 1,197,815 Stealth Combat 1.14 german

 >Area: WIN_UTIL               : Windows Utilities
 VSMSETUP.ZIP 5,120,094 2Morrow Visual Server Monitor Monitors
                        critical systems on your
                        servers and
                        diagnoses problems in real
                        time.