MSGID: 111:7045/53 3d90b39d
TID: HTick 1.1.0/lnx 05-08-02
TID: hpt 1.3.0/lnx 03-08-02
>Area : FS_AIRCR : FS: AirCraft
 F5DVNCH3.ZIP   4607209 FS2002 Vancouver Harbour Beaver 3 Pack Three repaints
                        of Fred Bantings excellent model of the famous de
                        Havilland DHC-2 Beaver for Vancouver Harbour in
                        Harbour Air West Coast Air And Baxter Air liveries. By
                        Ted Griggs By Ted Griggs
                        Orig: 2:245/5530
 F68TF160.ZIP    932991 FS2002 Tupolev Tu-160 Blackjack model fix Improved
                        visual model and flight model. Add a new texture and
                        fixed bug of lights. Freeware by Chnzyf. Freeware by
                        Chnzyf.
                        Orig: 2:245/5530
 F6FPS763.ZIP   2149186 FS2002 UPS 767 Olimpic Livery A FS2002 aircraft of
                        POSKY now in the UPS colors but in the Special livery
                        of Olimpic Games Idea and Repaint by Juan Martin Poggi
                        Idea and Repaint by Juan Martin Poggi
                        Orig: 2:245/5530
 F8ANW932.ZIP   1015850 FS2000/2002 Northwest DC-9-32 This is a DC-9-32 series
                        passenger jet in the paintscheme of Northwest from the
                        1990s . Features fully animated control surfaces and
                        landing gear with complete textures for night
                        lighting. Original model Mauricio Vanscoi
                        Orig: 2:245/5530
 F8CVZ747.ZIP   1048282 FS2002 Aircraft VIRGIN ATLANTIC Boeing 747-400 A
                        Freeware repaint of the default Boeing 747-400 in a
                        representation of the Virgin Atlantic livery within
                        the limitations of FS2K2. Repaint by Graham Wright -
                        original blank textures by Mark Line. Repain
                        Orig: 2:245/5530
 F8DVN932.ZIP   4198284 The Vans aircraft Co. FS2002 Mc Donell Douglas DC-9-32
                        We want to thank all our customers The Vans Aircraft
                        Co. with our first free Jetliner. Features: full
                        moving parts rolling wheels working suspention Dynamic
                        Virtual cockpit . and much else. By Th
                        Orig: 2:245/5530
 13951802 bytes in 6 file(s)

>Area : FS_CFS : FS: Combat
 FE6TWNTR.ZIP    482329 Photoreal old style twin turboprop panel for FS2K /
                        CFS2. Usable with any kind of twin turboprop liner or
                        military. Full navigation equipment both for FS2000
                        VOR and CFS2 GPS . Designed by Pat Grange. Contact
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] This file is di
                        Orig: 2:245/5530
 482329 bytes in 1 file(s)

>Area : FS_PANEL : FS: Flight Simulation Panel
 F8EDF350.ZIP   5978760 FS2000/2002 - KingAir Super 350 A re-worked KingAir
                        350 panel that showcases the EFIS-84 gauge system. Has
                        also a backup clockwork panel and a full set of FS2K2
                        navaids. This archive may also be treated as the
                        EFIS-84 gauge archive for any panel desi
                        Orig: 2:245/5530
 F91BRP95.ZIP   5523628 FS 2002 PRO Freeware panel for Rey Lopez s excellent
                        Tu-95 Bear. Arranged by John Stinstrom excellent Tu-95
                        Bear. Arranged by John Stinstrom
                        Orig: 2:245/5530
 FBFMDP11.ZIP   1805072 FS2002 MD11 PANEL THIS IS PANEL OF MCDONNELL DOUGLAS
                        MD11 FOR FS2002 THIS PANEL IS DESIIGNED WITH COCKPIT
                        LATERALS VIEW AND ANGOLAR VIEW. IMPORTAND USE CONCORDE
                        GAU OF FS2000 by massimo grassi by massimo grassi
                        Orig: 2:245/5530
 13307460 bytes in 3 file(s)

>Area : FS_SCENE : FS: Scenery
 FADMKBFB.ZIP   1208991 FS2K2 Only Scenery:AmookBFB Amook Bay Float Base
                        Alaska:By Ron Vorak. Located just 43.7nm s From Kodiak
                        Alaska.On a Heading of 234degrese to Coordinance N:57
                        34.03and W:153 50.13 To Amook Bay Float Base With a
                        Lodge for over night accomodations and B
                        Orig: 2:245/5530
 1208991 bytes in 1 file(s)

>Area : FS_SOUND : FS: Sound
 FE3H1725.ZIP   6331762 FS2002 Bell UH-1D German Army. German Army Bell UH-1D
                        Helicopter. Homebase Niederstetten/Germany ETHN .
                        Including and Engine-Sound with
                        Startup/Shutdown-Sound. It s a Stand-allone Version of
                        the original Huey-Series by Jordan Moore and the SAR71
                        Repa
                        Orig: 2:245/5530
 6331762 bytes in 1 file(s)

>Area : FS_TOOL
 F8FL1400.ZIP   6611128 FS2000/FS2002 Pro Lockheed Model 14-H2 Super Electra
                        This L14-H2 model is the first of five Lockheed Model
                        14 aircraft released for FS2000/FS2002. The Lockheed
                        Model 14 was initially developed as a faster
                        competitor against the Douglas DC-2 When the
                        Orig: 2:245/5530
 6611128 bytes in 1 file(s)

>Area : VIR_FP : Virnet: F-Prot Antivirus updates and shareware
 FP-DEF.ZIP      991372 Sign-Update for F-Prot 3.0x, F-STOPW and FSAV 4.03+
                        Orig: 9:493/1519
 MACRDEF2.ZIP    221024 Macro-Update for F-Prot and F-MACROW
                        Orig: 9:493/1519
 1212396 bytes in 2 file(s)

>Total 43105868 bytes in 15 file(s)

---