Le 3 ao�t 04, � 11:19, Fr�d�ric Giudicelli a �crit :

Hy,

        just few problems to build newpki-lib uner MacOSX 10.3.


------------------------ mVector.h replace : _F -> _FF _X -> _XX _P -> _PP _L -> _LL

Ok, I'll change that.

----------------
CriticalSection.h
some dirty problems of mix between UNIX and DOS end-of-line
----------------
CriticalSection.cpp
some dirty problems of mix between UNIX and DOS end-of-line

Which version of gcc are you using ?

[newpki-server-2.0.0] xp> gcc --version gcc (GCC) 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1640)

line 46 :

replace
        pthread_mutexattr_settype(&recmutex, PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE_NP);
by
        pthread_mutexattr_settype(&recmutex, PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE);

I'll add some automatic tests in the configure.

Other than that, did you get any other compilation problem on the server
or on the client ?
Is the client working well on MacOSX ?

I'm trying to build the server first, there is no need of GUI. step by step !!

Some problem with the configure of server
        - the path of mysqlclientlib.
        - the version of openssl

I will post a complete report when the server was builded and tested.


Xavier


_____________________________________________________________________ NewPKI http://www.newpki.org User Support Mailing List [EMAIL PROTECTED] Automated List Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to