Pre- O-- wrote:
Hi Everyone!


Frédéric, can you provide us with a Roadmap and put it on the newpki.org website?
>
I would like to know when you are planning to integrate the
Key Enrollment Entity and the Publication Entity (Like the
php script that was provided with the 1.3 version.) in the
upcoming versions and approximately when they will be released.

I have no clue :)
The first thing I'm going to work on will be the EE site, I think that within a month I should be have a better visibility on the amount of work.


Are you planning the ability to use LDAP (SASL or TLS)
authentication (RA name lookup) in the system?

Sure why not.

Is there IP filtering in the NewPKI system, so that
computers with specified (fix) IP’s can access the PKI only?

No, but you could always use iptables under linux or a personal Firewall under windows.


I know it's strange to ask this roadmap thing right now,
because the new version just came out, but I would like to
see things clear. ;)


ThankYou, Preo _____________________________________________________________________ NewPKI http://www.newpki.org User Support Mailing List [EMAIL PROTECTED] Automated List Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Frédéric Giudicelli http://www.newpki.org _____________________________________________________________________ NewPKI http://www.newpki.org User Support Mailing List [EMAIL PROTECTED] Automated List Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to