AmericanTruckersAtWar Discussion Group
http://youtube.com/ironponyexpress

--- On Thu, 9/18/08, milford421 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tuesday, September 16, 2008
This is interesting.  Thanks to Ruthr.
The Doctrine of Ignorance

Once you understand the doctrine of political Islam, there is a question that
naturally
arises. Why doesn't everyone know about this? It's simple. But, first
let's take a look at the
actual state of ignorance.
· The media never refers to the actual doctrine of political Islam. No
university teaches the
doctrine and history of Islamic slavery or about the dhimmi.
· No divinity or rabbinical school teaches the doctrine and history of Islam
and the
Christians and Jews.

Since schools don't teach about Islam, is it any wonder that kafirs are
ignorant?

So there is a doctrine of ignorance about Islam. It is not only that we
don't know, we have
also developed a systemic social theory of why we will not learn. This
guarantees the
stability of ignorance. W are ignorant and we will remain ignorant.
The doctrine of ignorance is based upon fear, but it manifests many different
ways.

INERTIA
The biggest part of any doctrine of ignorance is inertia. Most people never do
anything to
buck any system, no matter what the system is. These are the sheep, the
sheeple. But this
does not explain why leaders and intellectuals do not want learn about Islam.
Leaders are
supposed to be able to go against the tide.

WHAT WILL WE HAVE TO DO?
This is a big worry by kafirs. There is a sneaky suspicion that Islam is the
equivalent of
cancer, and if we have cancer, we have to do something. And that something may
be
drastic. Besides, Islam is so huge, that we can't afford to do anything, so
it is better to do
nothing.

What is tragic about this concern for "what to do" is that it ignores
the true nature of
planning, strategy and execution. Don't worry about what to do until you
know what the
problem is.

Not learning because you don't want to think about what to do is like not
getting the
biopsy test because you might not like the results and have to deal with the
possible
cancer results. The smart thing, of course, is to get the data taken.

I KNOW THIS MUSLIM AND HE IS NICE
The defense here is that I don't need to know about the doctrine or the
history since
Ahmed at work is so nice. Since Ahmed is nice, Islam is nice. That is all I
need to know.

Of course, this means that you have to avoid ever wondering why so much
violence around
the world involves Islam and some Muslims are jihadists. Because if you thought
that, you
might have doubts about Islam is not so nice.

AFRAID OF BEING CALLED A BIGOT
If the doctrine is bad, then Muslims are bad. If I learn bad things about
Islam, I will be
called a bigot.

ISLAM CANNOT BE WORSE THAN CHRISTIANITY, SO WHY LEARN?
This belief is that nothing is worse than Christian religious violence. So no
matter how bad
Islam is it can't be as bad as the Christians. Conclusion-there is no need
to know about
Islam, I can go back to sleep.

The only thing worse than religious violence in the 20th century was the
violence of
atheism. Mao of China was an atheist and caused the deaths of 77 million.
Stalin of Russia
were fervent atheists and killed 77 million and 62 million each. Hitler killed
about 21
million and was not an atheist, but he despised Christianity and admired Islam.
He said
that Christians are wimps and Muslims are killers.

Hitler was right. Islam has killed about 270 million over 1400 years. Maybe, it
would be a
good thing to know how and why it happened.

IT'S TOO HARD/NON-MUSLIMS CANNOT KNOW ISLAM
This is one of the most common reasons to stay ignorant. One manifestation of
this "too
hard" idea is that only Muslims can understand the Koran.

This is a natural response because our educational systems have taught us
nothing about
Islam except its glorious triumphs (where no one suffered) and a vague Golden
Age.

What is ironic here is that to understand political Islam, you only need to
study
Mohammed. How hard can that be? And now the Koran has been made easy to
understand-A Simple Koran.

FEAR
When you examine these ideas, they can all be summarized by one word-fear.
Those who
can function in the presence of fear are heroes. So you must be a little bit of
a hero to
learn about political Islam.

The next time you are speaking with someone about Islam and they have no facts
about
the doctrine or history, ask them: What is your reason for not learning about
political
Islam? Why are you afraid of this knowledge?

Bill Warner

.
Click Here to Read More...

Posted by GS Don Morris, Ph.D.
Google group...

To read more, go to:

http://www.newssarasota.com
http://newssarasotaezine.talkspot.com

To hear more, go to:

http://thecaptainsamerica.podomatic.com

Enjoy the priviledge you now share with others who want to know what others
don't...

Thanks,

Matt Bruce
Managing Editor
News Sarasota.com
Retired 25 Year Fire-Rescue Captain
Host Of:
"The Captain's AMERICA" Show
Heard From 12 noon to 1 PM ET Monday Thru Friday
LIVE On Net Talk World.com
Across America & Around The Globe At The Speed Of The Internet...
Weekend's Overnight on The Accent Radio Network...
Check Out:
http://thecaptainsamerica.com
http://www.nettalkworld.com

For more options, visit this group at