Is It Mahmoud or The Messiah?

The speeches are the same except one has a translator.

 var clickURL =
"http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_092408/content/01125114.guest.html";;

window.onerror=function(){clickURL=document.location.href;return true;}
if(!self.clickURL) clickURL=parent.location.href;

Is It Mahmoud or The Messiah?

September 24, 2008

Listen To It!  WMP | RealPlayer   Audio clips available for Rush 24/7 members
only -- Join Now!

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: We got here a little A-B, side-by-side comparison to show you the
similarity in philosophy and beliefs of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran and the
Democrat presidential nominee, Barack Hussein Obama.  Now, there's not much
difference in these two guys except one of them speaks Iranian, and therefore
needs a translator.  So here's the first, this on Iraq, America was wrong, Iraq
is now occupied six years later.  Here's Ahmadinejad before the UN yesterday.

AHMADINEJAD:  Iraq was attacked under the false pretext of uncovering weapons
of mass destruction and overthrowing a dictator.  The dictator is toppled and
WMDs are not uncovered.  The Democrat government is established by the votes of
the people, but, after six years, the occupiers are still there.

RUSH:  Here is Obama.  By the way, all of these Obama bites come from July 24th
in Berlin.  Here's Obama basically saying the same thing.

OBAMA:  This is the moment when the world should support the millions of Iraqis
who seek to rebuild their lives, even as we pass responsibility to the Iraqi
government and finally bring this war to a close.

RUSH:  We gotta get out of there, of course Obama has criticized the lack of
WMDs being found and so forth, we didn't need to put that in.  Here is now
Ahmadinejad echoing other Obama talking points.  This is yesterday at the
United Nations, talking about Afghanistan here, terrorism and drugs are
spreading, the place is a mess, NATO and America made it worse.

AHMADINEJAD:  In Afghanistan, production of narcotics has multiplied since the
presence of NATO forces.  Domestic conflicts continue, terrorism is spreading,
and innocent people are bombarded on a daily basis in streets, markets,
schools, and wedding ceremonies.

RUSH:  NATO forces, that's us.  Ahmadinejad ripping America here, for all the
violence and all the horrible things that are going on in Afghanistan.  Here is
Barack Hussein Obama July 24th, from Berlin.

OBAMA:  We must renew our resolve to rout the terrorists who threaten our
security in Afghanistan and the traffickers who sell drugs on your streets.  No
one welcomes war.  I recognize the enormous difficulties in Afghanistan.  But
my country and yours have a stake in seeing that NATO's first mission beyond
Europe's borders is a success.  For the people of Afghanistan and for our
shared security, the work must be done.

RUSH:  Right.  Now, you might say, well, this is not Ahmadinejad.  No.  He is
accepting Ahmadinejad's premise.  He is saying what Ahmadinejad is saying.
Ahmadinejad is saying NATO went in there, everything is worse now, drug traffic
and all this stuff.  Obama says, yeah, we threaten the security in there,
there's terrorists in there, traffickers are selling, drugs are out there on
the streets, nobody welcomes war but we've got a stake in seeing that NATO's
mission works, which means it's not working.  Here is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on
world poverty and global warming yesterday at the United Nations.

AHMADINEJAD:  Expanding hegemonic domination, destroying the environment, and
destroying the social solidarity of nations.  There is no end in sight to
this.  Poverty, hunger, and deprivation are hurting more than one billion of
the world's population and have dashed their hopes for a decent life.

RUSH:  Forget that this guy's insane and his people are starving.  It's not the
point here.  Here is Barack Hussein Obama on July 24th, Berlin, Germany, on
world poverty and global warming caused by American capitalism.

OBAMA:  As we speak, cars in Boston and factories in Beijing are melting the
ice caps in the arctic, shrinking coastlines in the Atlantic, and bringing
drought to farms from Kansas to Kenya.  The poverty and violence in Somalia
breeds the terror of tomorrow.  The genocide in Darfur shames the conscience of
us all.

RUSH:  So a recitation of the world's problems, you can hardly tell the
difference here between Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Barack Obama.  Now, he said
cars in Boston.  He put us in there.  Here's Mahmoud, America is at the end of
the road.

AHMADINEJAD:  American empire in the world is reaching the end of its road, and
its next rulers must limit their interference to their own borders.  Today, the
thought of hegemony quickly becomes a demerit.

RUSH:  Obama on the same subject.

OBAMA:  I know my country has not perfected itself.  At times we've struggled
to keep the promise of liberty and equality for all of our people.  We've made
our share of mistakes.  And there are times when our actions around the world
have not lived up to our best intentions.

RUSH:  Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Barack Obama.  Were it not for the translator
you might not be able to tell them apart.

END TRANSCRIPT

Read the Background Material...

• CNN: Ahmadinejad: 'American Empire' Nearing Its End

Mark R. Taylor

Take no prisoners!

http://americantruckersatwar.com
AmericanTruckersAtWar Discussion Group
http://youtube.com/ironponyexpress

Google group...

To read more, go to:

http://www.newssarasota.com
http://newssarasotaezine.talkspot.com

To hear more, go to:

http://thecaptainsamerica.podomatic.com

Enjoy the priviledge you now share with others who want to know what others
don't...

Thanks,

Matt Bruce
Managing Editor
News Sarasota.com
Retired 25 Year Fire-Rescue Captain
Host Of:
"The Captain's AMERICA" Show
Heard From 12 noon to 1 PM ET Monday Thru Friday
LIVE On Net Talk World.com
Across America & Around The Globe At The Speed Of The Internet...
Weekend's Overnight on The Accent Radio Network...
Check Out:
http://thecaptainsamerica.com
http://www.nettalkworld.com

For more options, visit this group at