Mark R. Taylor

Take no prisoners!

http://americantruckersatwar.com
AmericanTruckersAtWar Discussion Group
http://youtube.com/ironponyexpress

--- On Sun, 9/28/08, shane_digital [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rep. Burgess: Congress "under Martial Law" to pass banker bailout
bill [Video clip]

D. H. Williams
Daily Newscaster
September 28, 2008

Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX) reports from the floor of the House that
the Republicans have been cut out of the process and called
unpatriotic for not blindly supporting the fraudulent bailout. He says
the only debate has been about what talking points to use on the
American people. The most ominous revelation is when he claims the
Speaker has declared martial law.

"I have been thrown out of more meetings in this capital in the last
24 hours than I ever thought possible, as a duly elected
representative of 825,000 citizens of north Texas." Said Congressman
Burgess.

Burgess asks the Speaker of the House to post the bailout bill on the
internet for at least 24 hours instead of passing the largest piece of
legislation in US financial history in the "dark of night."

The most frightening part of Rep. Burgess' one-minute floor speech is
when he says, "Mr. Speaker I understand we are under Martial Law as
declared by the speaker last night."

Video:
http://www.dailynew scaster.com/ 2008/09/28/ rep-michael- burgess-we-
are-under- martial-law/

Related:

No Bailout for Wall Street

Chuck Baldwin
American Free Press
September 27, 2008

At the time of this writing, the U.S. House and Senate are poised to
pass a $700 billion bailout to Wall Street. At the behest of President
George W. Bush, the U.S. taxpayers are going to be on the hook for
what can only be referred to as the biggest fraud in U.S. history.

Andrew Jackson

President Andrew Jackson to the international bankers: "You are a den
of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal
God, I will rout you out."

Virtually our entire financial system is based on an illusion. We
spend more than we earn, we consume more than we produce, we borrow
more than we save, and we cling to the fantasy that this can go on
forever. The glue that holds this crumbling scheme together is a fiat
currency known as the Federal Reserve Note, which was created out of
thin air by an international banking cartel called the Federal Reserve.

According to Congressman Ron Paul, in the last three years, the
Federal Reserve has created over $4 trillion in new money. The result
of all this "money-out-of- thin-air" fraud is never-ending inflation.
And the more prices rise, the more the dollar collapses. Folks, this
is not sustainable.

Already, Bear Stearns was awarded a $29 billion bailout, followed
quickly by the bailout of Freddie and Fannie that will cost the
taxpayers up to $200 billion. Then the Fed announced the bailout of
AIG to the tune of $85 billion. Mind you, AIG is an enormous global
entity with assets totaling more than $1.1 trillion. Moreover, the
Feds agreed to pump $180 billion into global money markets. And the
Treasury Department promised $50 billion to insure the holdings of
money market mutual funds for a year. Now, taxpayers are being asked
to provide $700 billion to Wall Street. (I hope readers are aware
that, not only will American banks be bailed out, but foreign banks
will also be bailed out. Then again, at least half of the Federal
Reserve is comprised of foreign banks, anyway.) In other words, the
Federal Reserve is preparing to spend upwards of $1 trillion or more.
Remember again, this is fiat money, meaning it is money printed out of
thin air.

All of this began when the U.S. Congress abrogated its responsibility
to maintain sound money principles on behalf of the American people
(as required by the Constitution) and created the Federal Reserve.
This took place in 1913. The President was Woodrow Wilson. (I strongly
encourage readers to buy G. Edward Griffin's book, The Creature from
Jekyll Island.) Since then, the U.S. economy has suffered through one
Great Depression and several recessions–all of which have been
orchestrated by this international banking cartel. Now, we are facing
total economic collapse.

But don't worry: the international bankers will lose nothing–not even
their bonuses. They will maintain their mansions, yachts, private
jets, and Swiss bank accounts. No matter how bad it gets on Main
Street, the banksters on Wall Street will still have the best of
it–President Bush and the Congress will make sure of that. This is one
thing Republicans and Democrats can agree on.

America's founders were rightfully skeptical of granting too much
power to bankers. Thomas Jefferson said, "If the American people ever
allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first
by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that
will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property
until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their
fathers conquered."

Article continues:
http://www.american freepress. net/html/ baldwin_bailout_ 09_27_08. html

.
__,_._,___

Google group...

To read more, go to:

http://www.newssarasota.com
http://newssarasotaezine.talkspot.com

To hear more, go to:

http://thecaptainsamerica.podomatic.com

Enjoy the priviledge you now share with others who want to know what others
don't...

Thanks,

Matt Bruce
Managing Editor
News Sarasota.com
Retired 25 Year Fire-Rescue Captain
Host Of:
"The Captain's AMERICA" Show
Heard From 12 noon to 1 PM ET Monday Thru Friday
LIVE On Net Talk World.com
Across America & Around The Globe At The Speed Of The Internet...
Weekend's Overnight on The Accent Radio Network...
Check Out:
http://thecaptainsamerica.com
http://www.nettalkworld.com

For more options, visit this group at