http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/P8/

Phony 9/11 Photos
photographs taken by 71-year-old Milt Goldstein. The pictures were taken
immediately following the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and showed rescue workers
searching for victims. Goldstein told anyone willing to listen how he had
gained access to ground zero by buying an NYPD hat and jacket from a vendor on
Canal Street. Goldstein was offering to sell individual pictures for prices
ranging from $200 to $350.

But it turned out that the pictures hadn't been taken by Goldstein. He had
simply collected them together from sources such as the Associated Press, the
military, and other government agencies. When Goldstein's hoax was exposed, the
library cancelled the exhibition.

But it seems the news didn't reach Atlantic Ave magazine in time, which
features an article by Milt Goldstein in its current issue. (pdf link to the
magazine.) In the article, Goldstein writes:

I saw the second plane approach and I started to take pictures of the events
that followed. The rest of my story is in my photos. I took a few pictures 3
days after the tragedy from the New Jersey side of the Hudson River. I also
took many more on the Saturday, immediately following the tragedy... It is only
recently that I recovered my pictures from my daughter and decided to share
them with others.
What he should have said was, "it is only recently that I downloaded the
pictures from the internet..."

The thumbnail shows Goldstein posing with "his" pictures.
Posted By: Alex | Date: Wed Sep 24, 2008 | Permalink | Comments (3)
Category: Hate Crimes/Terror, Photos/Videos

Mark R. Taylor

Take no prisoners!

http://americantruckersatwar.com
AmericanTruckersAtWar Discussion Group
http://youtube.com/ironponyexpress

Google group...

To read more, go to:

http://www.newssarasota.com
http://newssarasotaezine.talkspot.com

To hear more, go to:

http://thecaptainsamerica.podomatic.com

Enjoy the priviledge you now share with others who want to know what others
don't...

Thanks,

Matt Bruce
Managing Editor
News Sarasota.com
Retired 25 Year Fire-Rescue Captain
Host Of:
"The Captain's AMERICA" Show
Heard From 12 noon to 1 PM ET Monday Thru Friday
LIVE On Net Talk World.com
Across America & Around The Globe At The Speed Of The Internet...
Weekend's Overnight on The Accent Radio Network...
Check Out:
http://thecaptainsamerica.com
http://www.nettalkworld.com

For more options, visit this group at