*************************************
SLOBODA/Freedom Association
Member of the World Peace Council
Belgrade, Rajiceva 16, tel./fax +381 11 630-549
www.sloboda.org.yu         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*************************************

PROCLAMATION
==============

The three years of slavery and national humiliation, misery and criminal,
sale of people and national wealth, destruction of economy and culture,
ruining of the state and persecution of honest people started on Vidovdan
(St. Vitus day) 2001 by kidnapping President Slobodan Milosevic and by
bringing the Serbian people before the false court of those who committed
the biggest crimes on this soil.

The struggle of Slobodan Milosevic for truth has woken up the people and
shown that only upright we can go to the free and better future.

Slobodan Milosevic and all defenders of freedom and motherland have to be
freed from incarceration and persecution now.

Today, when our people is returning to the honest way of freedom and
justice, and when the World rises against aggression and terror, the Freedom
Association

calls upon all patriots and all progressive and patriotic parties and
organizations to join the

GREAT PEOPLE'S RALLY
    on
VIDOVDAN,

Monday, 28 June 2004, at 5 p.m.
at the Republic Square in Belgrade

Freedom for Slobodan Milosevic
and all defenders of freedom and motherland!

FREEDOM FOR SERBIA!

Belgrade, 7 June 2004                                Freedom Association

TRUTH
OR SLAVERY, HUMILIATION AND DESTRUCTION OF SERBIAN NATION

 http://www.icdsm.org/battle.htm

THE DECISIVE BATTLE FOR TRUTH NEEDS YOUR HELP NOW!

SLOBODA urgently needs your donation.
Please find the detailed instructions at:
http://www.sloboda.org.yu/pomoc.htm

To join or help this struggle, visit:
http://www.sloboda.org.yu/ (Sloboda/Freedom association)
http://www.icdsm.org/ (the international committee to defend Slobodan