http://www.westernyouth.org/articles/trifkovic-packs-liberty-university

Trifkovic Packs the House at Liberty University

By Taylor Rose

At the school of the Moral Majority, Srda Trifkovic, invited by Liberty
University YWC, spoke to a packed lecture hall  Monday on the new wave of jihad
in the West. Accompanied by several patriotic and anti-jihad LU professors,
Trifkovic was able to deliver a fiery and passionate message about the rise of
Islam in the West and how the Left is facilitating the reemergence of the Islam
against the West. Just as exciting as Trifkovic’s speech was the number of
students there to hear it. Though the room reserved for the event only had a
capacity of 100 people, approximately 150 showed up, filling the hallway and
lining the walls just to hear the speech.

This event was a major victory for our chapter of YWC. This was our first
official public event due to complications with the school bureaucracy.

We thank Mr. Trifkovic for the rousing, thought-provoking speech and can't wait
to have similar events in the future in order to promote discussion on issues
of vital importance to the West.

<<~WRD000.jpg>>