*Two months to the Summit!*

The /*OpenSIPS Summit <http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2018Amsterdam/>*//*Call For Paper*/ has closed last week with 25 great submissions. The overall result? 33 speakers with 29 exciting papers. Not to mention other 3 still pending speakers. We definitely need more slots, we definitely need longer days! Check the full list of speakers and papers. Warning! The topics may be catchy ;)

Check the Schedule now <http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2018Amsterdam/#mu-schedule>

*Early Birds closing
*

The Early Birds 50% discount is about to expire on /*Monday 12th of March*/, so do not mis the opportunity. One by one, the seats are taken in the conference room, so be sure and book a seat now. Keep in mind that the /*Design Clinics*/ sessions are limited, so registering sooner will guarantee you a slot on our expert's list. So, go for the discount token:
*5b48a939-61d9-4bc1-b8b3-008aba92c1a4*

Register Now!
<http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2018Amsterdam/#mu-pricing>

*Trainings*

The OpenSIPS Summit is hosting two parallel training:

 * FreeSWITCH certified training
 * OpenSIPS official training

The classes are getting full quickly and the seats are limited. Do not risk to mis your official certification in FreeSWITCH or OpenSIPS and register today.

Get training!
<http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2018Amsterdam/#mu-training>