The handler server will be upgraded this Wednesday night EST time. We
expect the downtime to last only 1 or 2 hours. You may want to upgrade
to version 1.27 if you haven't yet, as it can handle server downtimes
better than previous versions.

Thanks for your patience during our "growing pains". We'll be
releasing version 1.28 of News Clipper hopefully by the new year, and
it will include new server access methods which will be able to check
for new versions of handlers 5-10 times faster.

David