On Sun, 28 Jan 2001, Ben wrote:

> When I tried to manually run NC, it got this error message:
> "modulepath" in NewsClipper.cfg must be a directory

Run it with the -d flag to see which NewsClipper.cfg it is using.

> I fiddled around with my system and now that messages doesn't appear. Instead,
> I now have this error message:
> Can not build cache at ARRAY(0x837565c)/html. Check directory permissions. at
> /usr/bin/NewsClipper.pl line 445

Your config file is messed up. The module_path parameter should look
like this:

'module_path' => '/home/dcoppit/NewsClipper/installed/lib',

It sounds like you have something like this:

'module_path' => ['/home/dcoppit/NewsClipper/installed/lib']

David