Greetings all,

The handler server has been upgraded recently. I has a faster CPU and
new hard drive.

During the last week or so you may have seen some messages about not
being able to contact the handler server.  These messages are largely
harmless, but you can tell News Clipper not to look for handler
updates by setting auto_download_bugfix_updates to "no" in the
NewsClipper.cfg file.

The server is back up, but is running a bit slower because we haven't
yet installed the mod_perl server. Once we do that, everything will be
back to normal operation.

Regards,
David