Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed. Please read the "VirusWarning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
We detected a virus in the e-mail attachment "skipplay"
That attachment has been placed quarantine and this warning
was attached to the message in its place.

If you wish to receive a copy of the *infected* attachment, please

request.