<http://www.impeachbush.org/site/R?i=Qj7icSvJY2C8JZO3tD5ieg..>
<http://www.impeachbush.org/site/R?i=62UcIxsmXbomQsFqajgbHQ..>Click
here to subscribe.
<http://www.impeachbush.org/site/R?i=hmwMaaeHLhU7sMbLY1RNlg..>

We want to let you know about an important new initiative,
<http://www.impeachbush.org/site/R?i=g3zUT8rGMokOpVTwpV8pOw..>VoteNoBailout.org.

Please check it out, take action today, and forward widely to
friends, classmates, co-workers, activists and bloggers.

Demand that the Bailout Legislation Be Rejected

We are witnessing a bankers' coup d'etat. In the name of saving the
economy from a crisis created by their own greed and immense profits,
Bush and the biggest bankers have taken a country and a people
hostage.

"Give us your money and tear up what's left of your Constitution or
we will sink your economy," is the message from Wall Street and the
Bush Administration. "Give us the power and money we demand or you
will be left jobless from a new economic depression."

Under the pretext of the banking crisis, the Bush Administration is
changing the way this country operates. This is not simply taking
trillions of dollars from the people and giving it to the richest
bankers to do with as they see fit.

<http://www.impeachbush.org/site/R?i=JIA1lrka03-VR81JSyV_nA..>Click
here to send your letter to Congress

Congress is poised to vote to give the Executive Branch of
government, and specifically the White House's political appointees
in the Treasury Department, the absolute right to take our money and
give it to domestic and foreign banks and corporations without any
oversight of elected officials, from the courts, or from the people.

The new legislation states: "Decisions by the Secretary [of the
Treasury] pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable
and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any
court of law or any administrative agency." The Legislation allows
the Treasury Department to appoint the same bankers who created the
crisis to administer and dictate the use of trillions of our tax
dollars.

We will not stand by and let the Bush Administration formalize its
vision of a "government of, by and for the richest bankers."

The new system institutionalizes theft on a grand scale. Lehman
Brothers bankers will receive $2.5 billion in bonuses after their
company went bankrupt last week, but the new dictatorial authority
under the White House and Treasury Department has ruled out any
relief for the millions of working families who are being foreclosed.

We live in a $15 trillion annual economy. Instead of taking our tax
dollars and giving it to the already rich and powerful, these funds
should be used provide to decent paying jobs, affordable housing,
health care and a good education for our children. There is another
way!

Now is the time to hear the voice of the people. A spineless Congress
authorized Bush's illegal war in Iraq and rubber-stamped the Patriot
Act. Now they are being herded like sheep again to give the White
House and Wall Street dictatorial control over the people's money.

<http://www.impeachbush.org/site/R?i=atJaSvPqSQh9a47kCgDtAA..>Click
here to send your letter to Congress

<http://pepib.convio.net/site/CO?i=wr9-92fTjfGID3ja9bBOkUvL1z3_YsS3&cid=0>Click
here to unsubscribe.