*So here's the latest (as you may not know):*

*President Trump's 2019 budget seeks to cut all funding from a program that
provides heating assistance subsidies to low-income families in
cold-weather states. The administration's argument: the program is marred
by fraud and unnecessary, the AP
<https://apnews.com/3218910423c3415ba4dba6a6a5b25dbb/Trump-once-again-wants-to-cut-energy-assistance-to-the-poor>
reports. *

*https://www.axios.com/trump-seeks-to-cut-heating-assistance-program--64f551d2-a72a-4914-b26f-cfcda993882d.html
<https://www.axios.com/trump-seeks-to-cut-heating-assistance-program--64f551d2-a72a-4914-b26f-cfcda993882d.html>*
*I keep NOT seeing such stories in the New York Times, which mostly *
*screams about what **Trump just SAID (and how he's failing to stand *
*up to Russia); while Trump just keeps on **torturing the poor, and
further *
*poisoning the planet, and whatever else he's DOING that **the Democrats*
*—and Our Free Press—are pretty much ignoring.*

*MCM*