*"There is no serious person out there who would somehow suggest that you
could ... rig America's elections—in part because they're so decentralized,
and the numbers of votes involved.*

*"There's no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are
instances in which that will happen this time."*

*Thus spake Pres. Obama, prior to Election Day, 2016—evidently unaware that
there's a **ton *of evidence that "that has happened in the past."

*Here's a little video about US election theft, made by my friends John
Kirby and Libby **Handros, about exactly how US elections have been stolen
time and time again. (We made the video just before Election Day, 2016, in
response to Trump's loud charges that that race just might be stolen.)*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxXKr2hKCz0