Please SIGN the petition, and spread the word about it.

MCM

>From Graeme MacQueen:

April 9, 2018

Dear friends and colleagues:

Tomorrow there will be a press conference given by the Lawyers’ Committee
for 9/11 Inquiry. Directly before the press conference the committee will
file a Petition to the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York
demanding that the evidence in the 54-page Petition be presented to a grand
jury. The Petition is signed by six attorneys, 15 members of victims
families, and concerned citizens, including actor Ed Asner.

At the moment, the executive summary and the full text of the Petition are
most easily accessed through the following link:

https://www.opednews.com/…/Lawyers-To-Petition-DoJ-De-by-An…
<https://www.opednews.com/articles/Lawyers-To-Petition-DoJ-De-by-Andrew-Kreig-9-11_9-11-Controversy_9-11-Families_9-11-Ground-Zero-Pollution-180409-637.html>

We have been assured that tomorrow (April 10) relevant documents should be
easily accessible on the website of the Lawyers’ Committee:

https://lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/

This Petition could be extremely important, and we are being urged to share
it widely (through social media and so on) as quickly as possible.

You will also find on the Lawyers’ Committee’s website a shorter and more
informal petition connected to this effort that anyone can sign. This gives
people a way to feel part of the effort.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you earlier notice of the press conference.
I was informed of the time just a few hours ago.

All the best,
Graeme MacQueen
<https://www.opednews.com/articles/Lawyers-To-Petition-DoJ-De-by-Andrew-Kreig-9-11_9-11-Controversy_9-11-Families_9-11-Ground-Zero-Pollution-180409-637.html>
OpEdNews|Lawyers To Petition DoJ Demanding 9/11 Grand Jury Investigation of
WTCs 1, 2 and 7
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.opednews.com%2Farticles%2FLawyers-To-Petition-DoJ-De-by-Andrew-Kreig-9-11_9-11-Controversy_9-11-Families_9-11-Ground-Zero-Pollution-180409-637.html&h=ATOK_GFGl4Oa2C2MhQwJh5oeZv4vDlBYtO_JjqiWs3oDjIQz6xXmX63fzHzNT07d-9S--fvhLDYSQ0_fGyqoiGFp_JiNh1Sh08cJmfwu9L3cJmQQSoL6028WIR7m5w>
A federal grand jury should investigate the collapse of the World Trade
Center towers during the 9/11 attacks, according to a petition that an
expert lawyers…
OPEDNEWS.COM
<https://www.opednews.com/articles/Lawyers-To-Petition-DoJ-De-by-Andrew-Kreig-9-11_9-11-Controversy_9-11-Families_9-11-Ground-Zero-Pollution-180409-637.html>
Like