From: Francis Feeley <francis.fee...@wanadoo.fr>
To: Francis Feeley <francis.fee...@wanadoo.fr>
Sent: Wed, Apr 11, 2018 7:19 am
Subject: MORE ON WAR . . . .

*If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please indicate so
by return mail. *
*Pour se désinscrire de cette liste, renvoyez svp ce courriel avec votre
demande. *
*___________________________________________________________________*

*MORE ON WAR . . . .*

Dear Readers,
Do you remember when news like the items you see below would mobilize
millions of ordinary people around the world into the streets with
audacious, enlivening chants like :

*“One, two, three, four – WE DON’T WANT YOUR FUCKING WAR !!” ?*

Well, where are they today?

Sincerely,
Francis Feeley
Professor emeritus of American Studies
University Grenoble-Alpes
Director of Research
University of Paris-Nanterre
Center for the Advanced Study of American Institutions and Social Movements
The University of California-San Diego
http://www.ceimsa.org

*1)*
*#FROMTHEFRONT
<https://southfront.org/category/all-articles/military/fromthefront/>#SYRIA
<https://southfront.org/category/all-articles/world/middle-east/syria/>**
11.04.2018 - 2,025 views*
*U.S. Designates 22 Targets, Including Russian, To Strike In Syria And
Other Speculations Over Developing Escalation*
*https://southfront.org/u-s-designates-22-targets-including-russian-to-strike-in-syria-and-other-speculations-over-developing-escalation/
<https://southfront.org/u-s-designates-22-targets-including-russian-to-strike-in-syria-and-other-speculations-over-developing-escalation/>*

===========

*2)*
*ABC News*
*Apr 10, 2018*

*Airlines warned about possible air strikes into Syria in next 72 hours*
*https://newsstand.google.com/articles/CAIiENltVqCLYgjr3N4XlefTzyMqFggEKg4IACoGCAow3vI9MPeaCDDtiw4
<https://newsstand.google.com/articles/CAIiENltVqCLYgjr3N4XlefTzyMqFggEKg4IACoGCAow3vI9MPeaCDDtiw4>*
*Air traffic control agency Eurocontrol has warned airlines to exercise
caution in the eastern Mediterranean due to the possible launch of air
strikes into Syria in next 72 hours.*
*Eurocontrol said that air-to-ground and/or cruise missiles could be used
within that period and there was a possibility of intermittent disruption
of radio navigation equipment.*

===========

*3)*
*Updated April 10, 2018 "Information Clearing House
<http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/>"*
*On The Threshold of War*
*http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49184.htm
<http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49184.htm>*
*by Paul Craig Roberts*
*There is no longer any doubt that the criminally insane government in
Washington is driving the world to the last war.*
*https://www.rt.com/news/423634-unsc-security-threats-syria-chemical/
<https://www.rt.com/news/423634-unsc-security-threats-syria-chemical/>*
*https://www.rt.com/news/423627-russian-military-checks-chemical-douma/
<https://www.rt.com/news/423627-russian-military-checks-chemical-douma/>*
*A Russian Government Press Release
<https://www.rt.com/news/423499-us-blames-russia-douma-chemical/>*
*False information is being planted about the alleged use of chlorine and
other toxic agents by the Syrian government forces. The latest fake news
about a chemical attack on Douma was reported yesterday. These reports are
again referenced to the notorious White Helmets, which have been proved
more than once to be working hand in glove with the terrorists, as well as
to other pseudo-humanitarian organisations headquartered in the UK and the
US.*
*We recently warned of the possibility of such dangerous provocations. The
goal of these absolutely unsubstantiated lies is to protect the terrorists
and the irreconcilable radical opposition that has rejected a political
settlement, as well as to justify the possible use of force by external
actors.*
*We have to say once again that military interference in Syria, where
Russian forces have been deployed at the request of the legitimate
government, under contrived and false pretexts is absolutely unacceptable
and can lead to very grave consequences.*

===========

*4)*
*“America Must Go To War, Immediately!”*
*http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49183.htm
<http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49183.htm>*
*Watch Tucker Carlson Destroy The War Propaganda Consumed By A Lazy,
Uncaring Nation.*
*We, as citizens of this sick nation, must not allow these politicians to
send our children to die in another needless war. Those who profit from the
destruction of our fellows in far off lands and those who work for our
military industrial complex, the military and the racist bigots who fuel
these flames can not be permitted to savage another million innocent
civilians while the their fake tears are wiped away with the trillions of
dollars that could be used to feed, clothe and house those people starving
around our planet.*
*We need to go to the streets and shout "No more war, not in my name". I
will no longer allow you to kill women and children in our name as you
pretend to care for the people of Douma. Should we fail to do so, the last
thing we may see in our lives is a mushroom cloud. The choice is ours! Get
off your ass and do something! No More excuses.*

===========

*5)*

*Syria - Any U.S. Strike Will Lead to Escalation *

*http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49187.htm
<http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49187.htm> by Moon Of Alabama
(April 10, 2018) *
*Yesterday's alleged 'gas attack' in east Ghouta likely never happened. A
video shows a number of presumably dead kids in a basement or dark
apartment. Another video shows an undamaged yellow gas cylinder which, we
are told, was dropped from some unseen helicopter and crashed through a
concrete roof. We do not know when or where these videos were made.*

*6)*
*#SYRIA
<https://southfront.org/category/all-articles/world/middle-east/syria/>Editor's
choice <https://southfront.org/category/all-articles/editors-choice/>
11.04.2018 *
*There Are Some ‘Problems’ With Gas Cylinders Videos Used By White Helmets
As Evidience Of Douma Attack*
*https://southfront.org/there-are-some-problems-with-gas-cylinders-videos-used-by-white-helmets-as-evidience-of-douma-attack/